Where is all of the cute workout gear????

Options
Alright, I am on of those who has to 'dress' to workout and it is half of my motivation to workout. My clothes really get me in the right mind set and totally pumped up to kick some serious booty. I see all of the cute workout outfits that are super colorful and sporty with matching tops and bottoms, etc. Where the heck do you find them? All I can find is standard black workout shorts and boring sports bras. I prefer high-content spandex shorts - does anyone know of a great place to shop?

Replies

• kateowp
    kateowp Posts: 103 Member
    Options
  • msafunk
    msafunk Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Ooh, the gap does have some cute stuff. I wish I could afford to shop there (or even the Adidas store).

I usually get my workout gear at Target. They do carry a lot of colorful workout clothes there.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    My friends seem to be fond of Lulu lemon
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Target
    Outlets (adidas, under armour, nike, champion)
    Sports Authority, ****'s Sporting Goods, Modells
    Walmart
    Old Navy, Gap
    Amazon
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Lulu, Athletica - it's all the same, really. As long as you can afford it...
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Athleta is my #1 favorite place .... I probably get 3/4 of my workout wear there. I also like Title 9,
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I love TJ Maxx for cheap stuff, and Body Language for a splurge.

I also like ogorgeous.com because I already love the founder and her pilates program.

I cruise sports sites for the bargains, I hate paying full price but for BL I do it because their stuff is incredible!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    Nordstrom. cute Nike stuff and Zella.
  • seed_of_wonder
    seed_of_wonder Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    victorias secret
  • mztea11
    mztea11 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Title 9, hands down however... if you are not thin enough yet you are excluded from shopping there.

http://www.titlenine.com/
  • xXKatrinaXx
    Options
    I got 5 super cute addidas workout pants in all different colors from Ross for $100
  • cherbapp
    Options
    Ooh, the gap does have some cute stuff. I wish I could afford to shop there (or even the Adidas store).

I usually get my workout gear at Target. They do carry a lot of colorful workout clothes there.

I find that gap (gapfit line) is even cheaper than target if you use a coupon...or wait for a sale. Right now it's 30% off everything online. Code is on the website. :)

Athleta is more expensive than both.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    well, wamart..i have fallen in love with the danskin line.

kohls if i want to splurge on something nike.

ross has some cute things...need to go there more often.
  • ParaSempreAmor11
    ParaSempreAmor11 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Nike!!!!, or for cheaper try walmart :)
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Last black friday, I bought a bunch of outfits on JCPenny's online for around $10-15 per piece.

Poor college kid that still likes to be cute ^^
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I bought my Nike track suit at Nordstrom's as well. I ended up getting it 50 percent off though because of an end of year sale. Got it for about $30 when normally it's $60..........
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I love cute workout gear, but recently all my workout gear comes from free t-shirts of all the events I've done so far. (Some give out cool moisture-wicking shirts others give out plain cotton t-shirts.)
    I do invest in some good supportive bras, but I just buy shorts and crops that are on sale. Why pay top dollar for clothes that you are going to STINK up and SWEAT in.
    Free is always the best price, it's what's UNDERNEATH that counts!!

*editted for emphasis
  • Prilla04
    Prilla04 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Wowie wow!!! Thanks for all the replies! I can't wait to dig into some of these placed I've never heard of!!
  • nose6
    nose6 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Lucy.com. It's expensive at full-price, but they have a lot of good sales. They also have physical stores in a few areas.
  • ncthomas09
    ncthomas09 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I was recently (as in the last two weeks) in JC Penney's and saw they have tons of colorful stuff there. I like to hit up TJ Maxx once in a while too.