New term, new start! Brand new to mfp

Options
:flowerforyou:
New term, new start, the holiday pounds (and more) have to go so I'm gonna need all the help I can get!!!

Replies

• chunkybum28
    Options
    I agree!! My weight has slowly crept back on and i feel so ish :(... New regime for me ...
  • clairewillsmum
    Options
    need to make a statement and not just keep my intentions to myself otherwise it will be too easy to give up - does that make sense?
  • 2hobbit1
    2hobbit1 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
  • xsugarfairyx
    xsugarfairyx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome i am also pretty new to mfp if i can be of any support let me know,
  • crazykelley
    crazykelley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New to the site/app. I signed up awhile back but didn't do much with it. My goal is to get down to 160. (96lbs to go) I have always wanted to run too, so after dropping some weight I want to start training to run. I joined a gym and have a trainer set up. I have support from my family and friends, and though I work full time, go to school full time, and help a relative a few times a month, I still do have time and this is an important investment. So I think 20th?, 24th?, 30th? time is a charm. It all seems different this time so I think the results will be different.