190 lb, 5"5. :[ Any one want to be my friend?

Options
I have few friends because I'm so fat and always irritated. I hate how I look in pictures. : I It doesn't help my already low self-esteem any.

So it's time to get down and do this!

If I could get down to 130, I'd be soo happy... But if I can only do 140, then I'll be much more than satisfied.
I hope I can do it.

Replies

• jasonr1009
    jasonr1009 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    i just started up again looking to shave off about 20 pounds to begin with. after that ill focus on 40 more for my goal. Im lookin for new friends too if you are interested.

Jason
  • awfuldaring
    awfuldaring Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sure! I started about two weeks ago but I log everything~ I have low self-esteem as well. It's a bad habit! We both have around the same to lose. Add me back if we seem to have enough in common!
  • cntry_wmn1
    Options
    I just found this site today, you can count me in!
  • classybird73
    Options
    hey Ive been here 3 weeks, had lots of great support, happy to be a friend
  • KeshiaV
    KeshiaV Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hey! we have almost identical stats and goal weight... I understand your pain :) FR sent!
  • SimplyAmy70
    SimplyAmy70 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wanting to make some friends on here too! Will send request!
  • RebmaGe1sha
    RebmaGe1sha Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Me! I'll be your friend. Our stats are similar, let's do this!
  • araromi2
    araromi2 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    At my highest weight I was 206 and im 5'6. I went down to 163 before I got married and somehow managed to work my way up to 186...im now 180.Dont be so hard on yourself. It's not about where you are but where you are going!
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm 5'3 and currently at 214 lbs and trying to get down to 140-135, thought my doctor would like to see me at 115. I'll send you a friend request to!
  • thedailyfat
    thedailyfat Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! Just add me :)
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    hello ladies and gents. i have been on her a few months now and lost 32lbs as of saturday. it really does work and the people on here are awesome! feel free to add me.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • justgin
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • Ta_Mo
    Ta_Mo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    We can do it! Friend request sent!
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent now! Anyone else that would like to be friends I'd be more than happy to help motivate and support!
  • kbutlerrvt
    Options
    I am 5'4.5" and I began at 207 (my biggest EVER.) I wanted to lose 47 to begin with but have added 15 more onto my goal. I have tried many things and MFP is the only thing that has helped. Feel free to add me!
  • lmloehr
    Options
    Hi my name is Lisa and I will be your friend. I have about 30lbs to lose and have just got back on the bandwagon today. By the way, you look great in your pic but I feel the same way and therefore I do not have a profile pic. We can do this!
  • Spitcan
    Spitcan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me as well. I sent you a request and i'll repeat myself here. Motivation, accountability.. they're Key in this process and journey!
  • fitmommy75
    fitmommy75 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I started at 225lbs and just kept pushing through. I started off small with exercise and then began to include running and other cardio/strength exercises. Do not get discouraged if you only see a .5 lb loss some weeks. Just keep moving! Also watch your clothes and how they fit. That kept me more motivated than the lbs on the scale.

~B
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I have low self esteem too and I'm shorter and weigh more than you do! It sucks! Feel free to add.