College Gal looking for friends!

Options
I am starting my weight loss today and starting my junior year off right. I want to add some friends so I can have the motivation and support of other people. Add me if you want to get to know me!

Replies

• christykeen
    Options
    I'm basically new to this site, too. I am also in college. What are you studying?
  • cpoduch
    Options
    I am studying Psychology. what about you?
  • eggplantdarling
    eggplantdarling Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • RebmaGe1sha
    RebmaGe1sha Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm new myself and am a little late starting, but just finished my first term of college. :embarassed:
  • seashman
    Options
    My junior year starts tomorrow...can't believe it's half over already! So nuts. But anyway, feel free to add me. (:
  • ohmyshysamantha
    ohmyshysamantha Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Add me! Add me! I'm also in college.
  • Spitcan
    Spitcan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Im on the friend adding train today. Anyone can feel free to send me a request. The more motivation and accountability we have, the better off we'll be.

Good luck on ur junior year. This is a decent place to hang out. Just be honest with yourself and when you food log. Welcome to the journey.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I'm also in college :) I'm majoring in Nutrition Science. Add me if you'd like
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    College girl here, lost 50lbs, 10 more to go! Add me! x
  • Amlynnskie
    Amlynnskie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    HI guys! Just getting back on the weight loss horse today lol. I'm in college too...Marketing :-)
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • MoonyRose
    Options
    Just about to finish University studying Nutrition and Food Science (the nutrition side covered mainly biochemistry lol, not like a dietician)....which I think is the American version of college? In England college is where you go when you're 16-18 for A levels, then you go to university aged 18-21. So, umm confused, but feel free to add :P! xx