20 Years Old, 5'6'' and 180 Pounds

Options
Hi Everyone! My name is Kate (:

Trying myfitnesspal again. I previously lost 70 Pounds using myfitnesspal and running (up to 11 miles!) .I felt great but gained most of it back due to lack of motivation and many life changing events over the past year. I'm ready to kick myself back into shape again! Please feel free to add me as a friend if you need some support (:

Replies

• amandakalani
    Options
    Good luck with your goals!! If you did it before, you can do it again!! It takes a lot of motivation, dedication, and will power, you can do it!!
  • Kmarchak
    Kmarchak Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    It just seems more difficult this time and harder to find the motivation but I know I can do it. Thank you! :D
  • sdarlingxo
    Options
    Ahh, lucky you for losing it! I'm 21, 5'6" and my SW was 180 lbs as well... (only lost 2 lbs, haha.) I'll definitely add you =] good luck on your journey as well!! :D
  • Hjbaker
    Hjbaker Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am on MFP take 2- day 2 and it sounds like we have similar goals and motivational factors. Maybe we could help each other out?? :) Best of luck
  • yasminara
    yasminara Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    The motivation can be just being fit and healthy! I feel like when I'm healthy my skin looks better and my hair, as well as my sleep! I have lost weight and put it back on too so I understand! I'll cheer ya on, you got this!
  • awfuldaring
    awfuldaring Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    11 miles is amazing! I jogged a mile (at 5 mph on a treadmill, but still) for the first time in my entire life yesterday, did it again today, and I felt so accomplished, so 11 miles is so inspiring to me! I've only been here two weeks, but I log everything~ Add me back if we have enough in common! :)