NSV!!!!

Options
As of Aug 1st started walking 1.5 miles 3-4 days /wk....Aug 1st it took me 40 min of heavy breathing....TODAY though,...it took me 22mins and I feel great,..it wasnt enough! it's alot of up hill untill yur buns burn,then ya cant feel'em.....I would've kept going but it's getting drk,need to start walking earlier of get some reflective tape/flashlight......2morrow morning 3miles!....piece of cake! whooo hooo

Replies

• icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!
  • MomBirner
    MomBirner Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yea!!! :smile:
  • chanson104
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • waskier
    waskier Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • STrooper
    STrooper Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Good going!!

The days are definitely getting shorter. Time to get the reflective vest back out. I have a small red blinking light for my pack or my belt on the my back and a headlamp and/or my New Balance walking poles with LED lamps in the handles.

You get a lot of gain out of hills. I have a couple that I walk intentionally for the burn and they really helped in the conditioning and weight loss.
  • jimmerwoo
    jimmerwoo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well done on your efforts. It's so true it gets easier.

You could always choose to lightly jog some of the distance to reduce the time it take. You'll burn at least the same number of cals.

Keep on runnin'!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!