300 plus Winter Meltoff

Options
Hey all...I am new here and don't see many ppl on here who are over 300 pounds. I know size and pounds to lose does not matter but there is a chance that there are others out there like me that need support and friendship. I have never ran a thread before but I am giving it my best!

Weigh in is on Mondays, starting this Monday and every Monday there after till the first day of Spring!

Lets get together and lose it!

"My time is NOW."

ps. feel free to add me as a friend and anyone, any age, size, pounds to lose is welcome :D

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    There's the over 300 Club. Have a very nice inspirational group. Maybe some will join you.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/72232-the-over-300-club

There's also over 200 and 100+ pounds to lose

Good Luck !:flowerforyou:
  • rsalgado
    rsalgado Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. I started exactly yesterday of last year and am now down to 213!!! Good luck to you!!! It can be done and this is the place to do it!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I started on here at 340 lbs on January 13, 2009. I have lost 82 lbs since then. I belong to the Over 300 group that Ivy has listed. We are a very friendly supportive group and always welcome others to join us. Although I am well below the 300 mark now, I still like the support in thsi group.

Drop by and se us sometime
  • rlshirk74
    Options
    I am new the site, just started yesterday, but really today (was just trying things out yesterday). I am over 300 pounds (317 to be exact) and need lots of support and accountability. I'm tired of getting winded just taking a shower or going up the stairs. I want to be able to walk around Rome or other places we visit (currently stationed in Italy), without having to stop every 10 minutes to take a break. I also need to set a good example to my girls. I have around 160-170 lbs to lose and those numbers look very daunting, but I'm trying NOT to focus on the total number. I look forward to getting to know people on this site.