May baby

Options
Hello everyone! I am 5'8 and have always been in shape and could eat whatever junk food I want and never gained a pound. So daily running was all I needed for me to stay in shape. I didn't do well with the pregnancy and I gained 70 llb!! I was never more depressed or felt so ugly in my life. I knew most of it was water weight but it was hard. After giving birth I started doing tae bo and 30 day shred on a daily basis. WIthin 2 months I had lost 45 llbs but I was at a plateau. I could not understand why. I came on here and realized that my body won't let me exercise alone anymore. I needed to diet. And even though I am BFing I am determined to get to my prepreg weight back. I started marking what I was eating and now I just need 15 more llbs to be my prepreg weight. It's hard work but I won't give up. I would gladly take support or help someone else on here too :) If anyone wants to be my friend or has success stories of gaining serious weight like I did it would inspire me.

I love video gaming (I am very good >:) ), cars, running, reading gossip magazines and learning new things.

God bless you all and nice meeting everyone!

Replies

• slfarrar
    Options
    I enjoyed reading your story! I believe you can lose those last 15 pounds. I'm going to send you an add request! Let's support each other.
  • foxythefox
    Options
    Thank you I would like that :)