Dude success story... :)

Options

Replies

• mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Bubba. Awesome work. We are almost identical, including the start weight, weight lost, high blood pressure and even the join up date of MFP. Truely great work. Only difference is, I didn't run a triathlon. Awesome job. Really awesome.

u two need to be friends!! heheh almost same wt loss # too!! :bigsmile:
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Bubba. Awesome work. We are almost identical, including the start weight, weight lost, high blood pressure and even the join up date of MFP. Truely great work. Only difference is, I didn't run a triathlon. Awesome job. Really awesome.

u two need to be friends!! heheh almost same wt loss # too!! :bigsmile:
    LOL. I was reading his story and saying to myself, "this guy stole my story." LOL. Then I saw the part about the triathlon. LOL. I have have gotten myself into decent shape, not TRIATHLON shape. LOL

I even have three kids, like bubba. LOL
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    You look so happy! Well done
  • RoseValle
    Options
    Fabulous job! congratulations
  • Tracepa98
    Options
    After reading your story I am in absolute Awe. Ive watched Biggest Loser for years and just recently that same show Extreme Makeover Weight Loss edition and it never really got me off the couch.

I guess just like you said as everyone else... we all have that breaking point moment where we need to change things. I finally hit mine and you can better believe I will be sharing my success story pics once Ive reached my goals.

Thank you so much for being a continued supportive and inspirational part of this community.

You rock! :smile: :happy:
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Go YOU!! What an amazing and wonderfully inspiring story! Thanks for sharing!
  • BonJody
    BonJody Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yet another awesome success story! Outstanding job, Mr. Triathlete! I bet that finish line felt SO SWEET!
  • chicken2v
    chicken2v Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    What a story! Awesome job!
  • checof
    checof Posts: 114
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing, and congratulations on your success in changing your lifestyle and becoming healthy. You're awesome. :flowerforyou:
  • geobryce
    Options
    Wow Thanks for sharing I started out last month at 319lbs now I'm at 288lbs and well on my way to my target weight of 180lbs redaing your story is truly inspirational
  • watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Just what I needed to read to get back on track and take off the last 5 lbs. Simple and inspirational! Thanks...
  • Leeannboswell
    Options
    Great story, congratulations! You hit the nail on the head when you just started doing it and then kept right on - small changes (and some not so small) really add up.

As we can all see, you have transformed your life! It's amazing what can be done when we really make up our minds and don't let anything get in the way.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing your story - very inspirational and touching!

LeeAnn
  • kathers01
    kathers01 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    WOW...amazing! Congratulations!
  • Schmelvie
    Schmelvie Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    That's a fantastic story. Thanks for sharing. I'm not sure people know just how motivating it is to others to be able to see transformations like this. You look very healthy!
  • Evasavealot1
    Evasavealot1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Awesome job dude ! Thank for posting. I love to see the guys progress; I wish more guys would post their pics. Great success story.
  • BubbaLax
    BubbaLax Posts: 36 Member
    Options

That is awesome! I know there are a many of "us" out there. You are looking good buddy!
  • BubbaLax
    Options
    Wow Thanks for sharing I started out last month at 319lbs now I'm at 288lbs and well on my way to my target weight of 180lbs redaing your story is truly inspirational

Good luck! You are well on way, keep it up!
  • BubbaLax
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I appreciate all the kind words!
  • hevhoyda
    hevhoyda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring you look so much younger... Congrats on your weight loss and completion of a triathalon!
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Duuuude :wink: great job! Very inspiring!
    Congratulations

And I saw that episode, I love that show.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!