UGHHH I Still can't figure this out...

Options
I can't figure this out!! - it says i'm way under my daily dietary cal intake. I've got to eat back the calories burned but I'm TOO tired - its 9:30 p.m. and I don't feel like eating anymore... I went running at 6:30 and had supper after.
BUT I don't want my body to think it's starving... ughhh Losing weight nvr used to be this complicated before lol

Replies

• airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about it, you are not going to starve overnite.
    I've gone to bed under and I'm still here. You'll do fine, of course everyone here will tell you to not make a habit of it.
    Tomorrow's another day.
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it. I started out that way as well. I'm a runner and only had 10 lbs to lose. Friend me if you want to compare notes.
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Also, you can eat them tomorrow. That's what I usually end up doing.
  • MCproptart
    MCproptart Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Depending on how much you have to lose and how active you are, you may or may not want to be at a deficit. I have more than 50 to lose... if I burn 800 and only eat back 400, I still have plenty of fuel on board. If you're someone who only has 10 pounds to lose and you're burning 1500 a day from intense workouts, you probably need to refuel--even if it's a slice of cheese after your workout and before bed.

Good luck!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    You need to average out over the week.
  • beckire
    Options
    I hardly ever eat the calories I burn. As long as I'm close to my daily calories without exercize cals...I eat enough without it telling me I'm not eating enough. Just stay close to your daily calories..you should be fine.
  • lldem
    lldem Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Depending on how much you have to lose and how active you are, you may or may not want to be at a deficit. I have more than 50 to lose... if I burn 800 and only eat back 400, I still have plenty of fuel on board. If you're someone who only has 10 pounds to lose and you're burning 1500 a day from intense workouts, you probably need to refuel--even if it's a slice of cheese after your workout and before bed.

Good luck!

Thanks for the encouragement. I've got about 25 - 30 lbs to lose
  • lldem
    lldem Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I hardly ever eat the calories I burn. As long as I'm close to my daily calories without exercize cals...I eat enough without it telling me I'm not eating enough. Just stay close to your daily calories..you should be fine.

Thanks, I was a little over my daily so I feel good. :)