At a stand still!!!

Options
I've been running and eating well, but haven't lost any weight the past 2 weeks. Any suggestions? I've lost 17 lb's in 2 months, and need to loose 23 more.

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Make sure you are eating your exercise calories if you are not already.
  • zrakovi
    zrakovi Posts: 20
    Options
    Great job on the 17 lbs!!! Have you tried changing your work out a little for a week?? Maybe incorporating weights or bands to put a little twist on things??

Don't get discouraged!!
  • kksam
    kksam Posts: 38
    Options
    We all hit a time while our bodies adjust to what we lost. Just keep up your activity and watch your intake and it'll start to go down. It not, look over what ou eat and exercise and see where you may need to make adjustments. good luck:smile:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! My advice would be to switch up your exercise routine to shock your body. Also, make sure you are eating enough. You mentioned running, do you do an weight training?
  • Brandywithrow
    Options
    Hey your doing great I knew how you feel I had that problem a couple weeks ago, either change up your routine, try using muscles that you dont normally use, or take a week off, still eat well but don't exercise ( this is what I did) then get right back into it. I lost 6.2 pounds the week after I gave my body a break!!!

Hope this helps and hope you get over your plateau soon :)