Need some friends!!!!!

Options
I love this website and i use it religiously everyday! I really wish i could have some more friends to help keep me motivated! I also like to help motivate others too! Add me as your friend! Thanks, in advance!!

Replies

• irishchick874
    Options
    adding you now:)
  • Susie_Q12
    Options
    I added you also :D
  • Paw4awhile
    Options
    Added you.:smile:
  • Rashon74
    Rashon74 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Adding you now...
  • Fredbud
    Options
    Hey Everyone, this is a Great Website (although I mostly use the Mobile App). I am very excited that this App. is working so Well with my 24 Day Challenge I started only 5 Days ago and have lost 12 LBS!!! Would love to have some more friends to help encourage me and encourage you!! :smile:

18131206.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Kat082
    Options
    Thank you to all my new friends!!!! So excited that i got so many responses!!!!
  • ericaknight95
    ericaknight95 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Adding you now!
  • vickilm1976
    vickilm1976 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I added you :)
  • Kalona388
    Options
    Adding you :) anyone else can feel free to add me, I log everyday :)
  • Chae4u2nv
    Chae4u2nv Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me! :( really need some MFP for motivation
  • dfisher88
    dfisher88 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Added you! And others feel free to add me too. I log everyday and could use some more motivation also!
  • rainlover711
    rainlover711 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    adding! i'm also new, anyone else feel free to add
  • tytbody
    Options
    I would also like to be a friend or join a group so I can use this Fitness Pal. I just found this today via someone talking and recommeneding my fitness pal. I had signed up 21 months ago and never used it. Well, I would like to learn as I love using my computer and my calender so I might as well track what is going in my mouth and how i'm using my body. Please direct where the new people go. Thank you:) :flowerforyou: