21yrs old, 80lbs to lose, 5'2''... looking for friends

Options
Okay so I just went through my friends list and deleted people who were not what I wanted.

I want:

People close to my age.

People who are serious about there health and weight loss

I would like if your diary is open to read (doesnt have to though)

You have to log in on a reg basis

Have your info filled out

Oh yeah and please have a picture of your self. Its weird not knowing what someone looks like.

If its too much to ask dont ask me to be your friend.

Replies

• I just joined this community and I'm looking for some good friends to support as well. This is my first day on here but everything is logged in. I'm not quite sure how to make my diary open though.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Okay so I just went through my friends list and deleted people who were not what I wanted.

I want:

People close to my age.

People who are serious about there health and weight loss

I would like if your diary is open to read (doesnt have to though)

You have to log in on a reg basis

Have your info filled out

Oh yeah and please have a picture of your self. Its weird not knowing what someone looks like.

If its too much to ask dont ask me to be your friend.

I am 29 years old, I pretty much do all of those. So feel free to add me if you like :)
  • YamadaSan
    YamadaSan Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    20 here, 5'2" add me if you want. :)
  • heartofviolet
    heartofviolet Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me if you like--I meet all of your criteria, haha. I know it looks like I'm not serious from the past couple of days, but it's only those couple of days that have been rough, since it's the end of summer and uni's starting up again in a couple of days, so I'm just enjoying the end of summer.Things will return to normal once I've started school again, I'm sure.