Last 10 pounds won't budge!

Options
Hi I've been on here since march I've lost 23 pounds and have that last 10 pounds left to go anyone else out there struggling!

Replies

• MegMorgan182
    MegMorgan182 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling too I am about to start a 90 day turbo fire workout with high intensity interval trainings thats supposed to help I hope.... I lost 25 lbs in 2 months and have been stuck for about 3 months just keep trying new... but healthy strategies :)
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the "last 10 pounds" club :(. R u taking measurements?
  • ashley101009
    Options
    Yes I am I have lost a ton of inches off my entire body mainly my stomach though. I take measurements every month and last month I lost one pound and nothing in inches it's frustrating, but I keep trying and trying harder by working out harder
  • Susie_Q12
    Options
    Same here. 14lbs to go. I've tried eating more, eating less, working out more, working out less and all possible combinations of that....I've recently added a Battle Ropes work out 3 days a week. It's so hard, but so fun. I almost feel like I'm going to puke after each work out. Lol
    I gues it will happen when it happens. Let's keep working on it. We've come this far, I'm confident we can all get to our goals.
  • brengearhart
    brengearhart Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    S for me ried everyhin.. eat more/eat less.. longer workouts.. but I've found that as long as I don't give up I'll ge tthere eventually..now, I've got the "it's a jounrey not a destination" attitude.. it didn't take me weeks to put the weight on, so I'm pretty sure its not going to take weeks for it to come back off. Patience I am learning is the key.. I'm losing about a 1/4 of a pound a week now that I'm within 5 pounds of my goal weight, so its going soooon slow... just don't give up...
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    Got as close as last 6 pounds after this weekend :embarassed: now @last 8 Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!
  • zoomonkey
    Options
    It gets harder as you go down, there's less to lose. Lookup and do research on intermittent fasting. It worked for me. : )
  • sonstegard
    Options
    Yes I am...I've lost about 30 pounds since January but I want and need to lose more but I'm stuck. No matter what I can't seem to lose them or any of my tummy
  • mamapoisonT
    Options
    I am back up again but I was not being careful. I will say what has helped me in the past was "food combining", (Eat fruit only with fruit, don't mix protein and starch, etc.) Look it up if you are interested, It worked for me...now I have to go back and do it again.
  • YamadaSan
    YamadaSan Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Me too! My last 10 just... fluctuates so I'm not sure if I should count my weigh-ins...
  • ivan1964
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile:
  • ashley101009
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one! Let's do this together we can do it! We can kick these 10 pounds off!!!