Whats your favorite snack?

Options

Replies

• BoomerAngel
    Options
    If I ate some of the things posted here as "snacks", my weight loss would crash. I cannot eat the nuts, as they salt makes me bloat....:huh: In fact, I have eliminated almost all sodium. Lucky to those of you who can indulge in anything salt-related. :sad:
  • rdfhunter
    rdfhunter Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    V8 hot & spicy... I could drink a gallon a day if it's in the house
  • Aventuria
    Options
    If I ate some of the things posted here as "snacks", my weight loss would crash. I cannot eat the nuts, as they salt makes me bloat....:huh: In fact, I have eliminated almost all sodium. Lucky to those of you who can indulge in anything salt-related. :sad:

Try out dry roasted! There is no salt on those nuts at all! :wink:
  • shoomai1227
    shoomai1227 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I saw a box of Emerald Breakfast on the Go. The flavor is Apples & Cinnamon Oatmean Nut Blend. It has Apple Oatmeal Clusters, Apple Cinnamon Glazed Almonds, Raisins and Dried Apple Slices. There are 5 pouches in each box. Each pouch is 1.5 oz and is 180 calories. They are delicious!!!
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    - 94% fat free popcorn
    - RASPBERRIES <3 dear lord praise jesus I could live off of these..and watermelon
    - Sugar snap peas
    - weird one... PICKLES love pickles
  • babymine55
    babymine55 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness...all these posts are making me hungry!! ;-)

Fav snack...jalapeño yogurt dip and multigrain tortilla chips. SO yummy!
  • jojorocksforeva
    jojorocksforeva Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Pizzaaa:_
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    every nite my fave snack is a bowl of frozen raspberries. I like them partially thawed but still a little frozen. it's a little bit of heaven in a bowl. they taste like rainbows
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    1) one slice of really good sourdough toast, coated with a super light coating of real butter, super light coating of raw honey, and cinnamon. yum!

2) greek yogurt with vanilla stevia

3) frozen blueberries melted slightly, possibly mixed with some sugar free pudding

4) I found this one out on accident when I was in the car starving waiting for my husband. He had some toasted bread (1/2 of a ciabatta roll actually) and I had a sugar free hunts pudding pack (I know not healthy), but I put in on the bread and I was incredibly happy. LOL It is my new eclair replacement to have only on occasion.
  • gayje
    gayje Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    raw unsalted almonds
  • angelcurry130
    angelcurry130 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Celery sticks that I dip in a 50/50 blend of peanut butter and tahini. Lowers the fat, increases the fiber, and I don't have to eat bland celery. ^_^ It blends so well together, you almost don't know the tahini is there.
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    thinsations chocolate covered pretzels (100 calories)
    I wouldn't exactly call it "healthy" but it's PERFECT for a salty/sweet craving and low in calories.
  • springb513
    springb513 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    apples and pb! yum - that has been my snack of choice lately too. I very carefully measure out the pb.
  • cuteazz1
    Options
    When I saw the title of this I was sure I would be able to say chocolatechip cookies and chocolate cake lol

Sure,Why not lol!!!!! I used to bake Sugar free Cake Mix,It was actually good..Pillsbury makes it.Everything in moderation right..My favorite junky snack would be Cheesecake Yum!
  • cuteazz1
    Options
    Raw carrots, almonds and pistachios, peaches and duck eggs.

Interesting..Never had a Duck Egg.How does the taste Compare to Chicken Eggs?
  • cuteazz1
    Options
    Who Nu! Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. Taste pretty good and good on fiber & minerials/vitamins.

I used to always see those annoying commercials and wondered if they tasted good.Thanks,I'll try them next time I shop.
  • cuteazz1
    Options
    Sounds Yum! I have to check those out!
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Animal crackers... Yea I love um ❤ lol 16 crackers a serving and only 120 cals and low fat.. What get at me bro I'm keeping these as a snack forever lol
  • pickyourking
    pickyourking Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    white chocolate macadamia clif bar. heaven on earth.
  • ezavora
    ezavora Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Mini luna bars. 90 calories and great flavors.
    Beef jerky...plenty of salt there. Eat with some dark chocolate. Weird or genius? you decide.