20 lb mark!

Options
Good morning everyone!

I weighed in yesterday and updated it today, but I hit my 20lb mark!!! I was 18 lbs down and my goal for this week was to lose 4 lbs, but I kinda messed up a little this past weekend (I drank...:grumble: ), so I only lost 2. But now I am at an even 20 lbs, and hope to make it 24 by next Monday! I just had to share! I'm very excited!!! :happy:

Replies

• lisanxd
    lisanxd Posts: 93
    Options
    Nice job! I'm so close to th 20lb. mark also!
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I hit my 20 pound mark too, congrats!! Yay us!! 2 pounds in a week is fantastic, slow and steady wins the race!
    Congrats again, feels great doesn't it?!
    Jenn
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,719 Member
    Options
    It must be going around. I hit my 20-pound mark yesterday too!
  • Choconut
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • sportsmomof2
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work. People like you...inspire people like me! :drinker:
  • tmzana
    tmzana Posts: 23
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is a great mark to be at right now. :-)
  • ractayjon
    ractayjon Posts: 365
    Options
    GREAT JOB TO ALL OF YOU!!!
  • brendar
    brendar Posts: 11
    Options
    Cheers to you!!! I just hit my 10 lb mark! I'm so happy! We can do this! Yay! :drinker:
  • rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    cograts to all of your 20 pound losses!:flowerforyou:
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    WOOT WOOT!! Great job all!!! Keep it up!
  • ischmelle
    ischmelle Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! 20 lbs is so exciting! It also sounds super great when you get to say it to people! :bigsmile: For good reason, people are really impressed when they hear you lost 20 lbs so make sure you all tell EVERYONE today. You earned it!! I can just hear it now...Store Clerk: "Did you find everything you are looking for today?" You: "Why yes, thank you, I did...AND I lost 20 lbs so it's a great day!" :laugh:
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    congrats! you and so many other people on here are such inspirations for me. i'm looking forward to when my little ticker has a two-digit number beside it, and it's people like you that show me it will happen, so thanks!
  • RaeBella13
    Options
    Way to go!! 20 lbs is so exciting! It also sounds super great when you get to say it to people! :bigsmile: For good reason, people are really impressed when they hear you lost 20 lbs so make sure you all tell EVERYONE today. You earned it!! I can just hear it now...Store Clerk: "Did you find everything you are looking for today?" You: "Why yes, thank you, I did...AND I lost 20 lbs so it's a great day!" :laugh:

First thing this morning, one of the girls in my office said to me "You look like you're losing weight!" I said "Yes, 20 pounds!"....That DID sound great :happy:
  • lswatson111304
    lswatson111304 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I can't wait to post this too!!
  • GoingToLoseIt
    Options
    Congrats to all the successes so far! I can't wait to join you at the 20 lb mark :)
  • kecmom
    kecmom Posts: 2
    Options
    Congratulations, that's fantastic!
  • ischmelle
    ischmelle Posts: 203 Member
    Options

First thing this morning, one of the girls in my office said to me "You look like you're losing weight!" I said "Yes, 20 pounds!"....That DID sound great :happy:

Awesome! And just think of how great it will be when you are able to change that number to 25, then 30, then 35, etc. If that isn't motivation for the treadmill, then I don't know what it! lol:happy: Mine is almost to 35 and I can't wait. When I hit that number, everyone better watch out! And, when I hit my ultimate goal of 50, you will ALL know it because I will be purchasing a superbowl ad to let everyone know! :laugh:
  • WeightingForSara
    WeightingForSara Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I am almost there also, so I understand what a big deal it is!! Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!