30 Day Shred?

Options
Hey guys! I'm kinda new and I was wondering if anyone does the 30 day shred and if they get results? I am interested in maybe having like a little support group or something for it, if it does work! Soo yea... if not that anyone have a different suggestion or better video?

Replies

• km202
    km202 Posts: 112
    Options
    I am about to start the 30 day shred also. I did it once before. I like it because it only takes 20-30 minutes out of your day. If you want more, do 2 levels or even all three. When I was doing it before, I was burning 250-350 calories for either level 1 or level 2 in just 25 minutes!! You really can't beat it in my opinion.
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    if you search the threads you can see tons of success stories! i've started it twice and have not stuck with it. i am starting over tomorrow and will push myself to finish it!! add me if you want to motivate each other :)
  • 1234leslie94
    1234leslie94 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Really!? Okay! Thats awesome!
  • SJM626
    Options
    I am starting it again for the 2nd time today... 1st time on day 6 i found out i was pregnant, but i still did modified versions with drs ok. I lost about 20 lbs while pregnant! i am now down 20 lbs from my prepregnancy weight.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I love Jillian's dvds! I wish they were an hour tho instead of the half hour... 30 DS helped kick off my weight loss.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Definitely do a search. Someone posts on 30 Day Shred practically every day around here.
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on September 17 (need to get the okay from my doc once bub is 6wks), search the threads, i did yesterday and there are some amazing results!! Feel free to add me if you decide to do it, I'd love to hear the results you get! Good luck :-)
  • VickyO1977
    VickyO1977 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have done the 30 day shred and it does really work although at the end I was a little bored with it! Jillian has additional DVDs too so I am about to start Ripped in 30 days to see if that will help keep me inspired. She also has a newer 45 minute DVD called something like the shred and shred so plenty out there once you have finished. You will see results so good luck but I also agree with an earlier post dont beat yourself up if you miss a day start again.

I run 3 times per week and I intend to do the new DVD 3 times instead of 5 but plan on doing pilates on the other two days so hopefully it will keep me motivated and make the week varied, I joined this site yesterday so hopefully will be able to share a success story at some point soon!:smile:
  • Kalona388
    Options
    Hey, started the shred on Sunday so today will be my third day, it's a lot of fun!
  • pinksugarsparkle
    Options
    This is my 3rd day just been getting up an hour early to fit it in would rather that than after work! I haven't notice any changes yet still not getting any easier!! Would rather do it first thing than afterwork worring who might be about watching! I also have a few of her other DVDs incase I get board didn't want to give up! Would love to also do Zumba etc but struggle with people agreeing to come along and cancelling on me last min!

I also have a meal out with partners work friends on the 21st would love to lose a dress size before meeting them!!