Your username -- how'd you come up with it?

Options
half_moon
half_moon Posts: 807 Member
How did you come up with your username? A couple of my MFP friends and I were chatting about this and I am curious.

Mine is one of my middle names. What's yours?

Replies

• Behl9
    Behl9 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    mine is my last name... i didn't get super creative :smile:
  • ParaSempreAmor11
    ParaSempreAmor11 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    mine means

Forever Love

i just thought about it and also cause i believe in it
  • half_moon
    Options
    Why 9?

OH I GET IT
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    the 1st 2 letters from my middle name 'no' and 1st 2 letters from my last name 'na' and the purpose being here 'fit'

hence NONAFIT was born about a year ago :bigsmile:
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    mine means

Forever Love

Italian or Spanish? Because Spanish is Siempre. Just curious.
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    How did you come up with your username? A couple of my MFP friends and I were chatting about this and I am curious.

Mine is one of my middle names. What's yours?

what's your story any way
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I've always been scruffykaz online, whether I'm using a forum or playing a computer game.

Kaz is short for Karen and scruffy is because I've never been your polished, hair perfectly in place girl so in a jokey kind of way, scruffykaz seemed to suit!
  • laurie571
    laurie571 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    my name and some random number i had to use for my email 12 years ago and gets used all the time now.
  • LordBear
    LordBear Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Lord = nobility of sorts, respective title, also can be kinda religious since that is why i started useing it..kind of a pagan thing.
    Bear = nickname i have gotten from many people over the years for different reasons. also kind of a spirit guide
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    My nick name is RO-Z and BLUEJAY is something that represent me as a whole (with out all the long details), but all in all....its pronounced Rosie's Bluejay. Meaning my bluejay.
  • half_moon
    Options
    my name and some random number i had to use for my email 12 years ago and gets used all the time now.

That's so very 90s of you.
  • ParaSempreAmor11
    ParaSempreAmor11 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    mine means

Forever Love

Italian or Spanish? Because Spanish is Siempre. Just curious.

Portuguese :)
  • ldholcombe
    ldholcombe Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Mine is my husbands initial and mine plus our last name.
  • Behl9
    Behl9 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Why 9?

OH I GET IT

9 is the number I've always put on everything since I was a kid, I guess I consider it my 'lucky number'.
  • weezieleopard
    Options
    My nickname since a child has been Weezie (real name Louise) and I love glam rock and leopard print ;)
  • laurie571
    laurie571 Posts: 152 Member
    Options

That's so very 90s of you.
    LMAO true story
  • Laurelaas
    Laurelaas Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Mines from middle school. It is "golden-leaf" in elvish from LOTR <.< cause I wanted to be an elf when I grew up >.>
  • haribobabe
    Options
    Mine is because I am a self confessed sugar addict and my favourites are Haribos, but I also want to be a babe,
    my other half already thinks I'm a babe, I say he needs glasses haha :-)
  • herrhitman
    Options
    Mine is from the movie Swing Kids, they called one of the characters Herr Hitman. I had just seen the movie for the first time when I signed up for my first email account ages ago (back when a free web based email account was something new), and I thought it was something unique to use. I've since seen other Herr Hitmans online, so I guess it wasn't that clever though.