Registered Dietitian

Options
Hello all! I'm new to this site just like many of you! I"m on here to provide any nutrition information that I can. I'm a Registered Dietitian and have been working in the profession for 7 months. I am very passionate in providing nutrition education and healthy lifestyle habits that will positively impact our lives. I want to encourage others to become informed and educated on how to best take care of our body despite any health ailment that we may have acquired. I wish each and everyone of you a wonderful journey in becoming healthier beings!

I enjoy providing diabetic and cardiac education most. I'm learning more about renal (kidney) disorders so that I'm able to effectively advise renal patients on the importance of eating nutritiously and still enjoying the foods they love most in moderate amounts.

That's all for now :)!

Replies

• jyt2573
    jyt2573 Posts: 80
    Options
    Yay!!

I'm sure you will soon be inundated with requests for help. We are all in different stages of weight-loss, but we all appreciate a professional in our midst. Thanks so much for joining us!
  • socialgemini406
    Options
    welcome to MFP!

It's so great to have someone in the profession who is enthusiastic about helping others. It shows a true passion for your carreer.

Hope you come to enjoy the chat as much as i have in the last 2 weeks.

Lynn