Your username -- how'd you come up with it?

Options

Replies

• aliciamda
    Options
    Mine's just my first name, middle initials (I have two middle names), and last initial. Not exactly artistic or creative. :P
  • Utashi
    Options
    It means "determination, desire, willpower, self-discipline, strength of mind" in Kiswahili. I wanted to label myself with the qualities I would need to reach my goal.
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    Thought mine looked a bit like nessie (lock ness monster) with the 2 being the actual monster and no, I am not Scottish.
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    after the book dead boys by richard calder
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Being large for so many years many people just took part of my first name then added the cuddly bear part. Thus Jerbear
  • m3dreamer2011
    Options
    Mine is the start of an email address I have been using for years but I had to add "2011" for a reason I can't remember now.... The M3 refers to my dream of owning a BMW M3 :)
  • YamadaSan
    YamadaSan Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Mine's my last name too! :)
  • NeonRainbow83
    NeonRainbow83 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My nickname is 'Fairy' (has been since I was a child) I tried using Fairycakes on a different site but it was taken, so I used my real name in it's place and it stuck! I'm not even a cake person funnily enough haha.
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    lol because i go to med school and its my life. therefore you might as well call me that hahahah
  • akafede
    akafede Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My nick is Fede
    And the A.K.A. part I took from playing Metal Gear Solid 2 : Sons of Liberty
    When you choose to play as snake and it says A.K.A. Snake, my natural language is spanish so I didn't know what was the meaning of A.K.A. before
    so A.K.A. - Fede
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    I stay up all night and I'm a girl. Go figure :)
  • dub101
    dub101 Posts: 325
    Options
    it was on the back of underwear when i took them off :)
  • obeserat
    obeserat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I felt like a huge fat rat when I started on here
  • MadGodsBlessing
    MadGodsBlessing Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    mines from a video game, The Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion, the guards in the Shivering Isles all say Mad Gods Blessing.
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    One of mine and my partner's songs is a song called 'Angel' - when it's being sung it sounds like she's singing 'Ninja' instead of 'Angel'. I started calling my partner my Ninja and vica versa.

My actual name is Rach so I stuck that on the end, that came from my parents :)
  • cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    first and second name initials then my surname and dob :D
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Nickname I've had since the age of 12. It's taken me through school, raves, e-mails, and all manner of online profiles.
  • sunshine2212677
    sunshine2212677 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    mine is from a childhood nickname "sunshine" and the numbers are 2212 for 22nd Dec - my birthday, the rest of the numbers are randomly added until MFP would let me have sunshine as a username lol
  • Blackbird16
    Options
    Favourite song and number :)
  • KMBmutt
    KMBmutt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    mine is my initials of my first, middle and last name - K M B
    My partner calls me a mutt cause of my mix match of cultures in my bloodline hence KMBmutt :)