Your username -- how'd you come up with it?

Options

Replies

• livingrose
    Options
    Mine comes from a song called Living in the Rose by my favourite band, New Model Army. It was the song that made me fall in love with the band.
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Favourite band.
  • paprikas
    paprikas Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Mine is the reason I became overweight, too much Hungarian traditional food and a large extended post war family...
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    I work for the railroad and my name is Tony
  • TreAckee
    Options
    My first name is 'Tremaine' most people calls me 'Tre' and the 'ackee' bit is the national fruit/meal of my home country Jamaica. TreAckee. :D
  • robisawesome
    Options
    well my name is rob and i'm not lacking in any confidence :)
  • lmgc1985
    Options
    Mine is the first letters of my null name followed by my date of birth, its also a username I havent used anywhere else so IF someone were to google my usual username, they wont come across this :)
  • I kept having to choose different names because the ones I wanted were unavailable/taken. Haha. So I came up with HealthyWeightFreedom because if I get down to a healthy weight, I will have the freedom to do the physical things I used to do, like ride a bike, run, climb, tennis, swim... all kinds of stuff.
  • genefabes
    Options
    my name is Gina, but my best friend has always called me Gene. fabes is a shortened version of my last name.
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    clairyfairy was always my nickname at school - along with claire the bear. and 247 was part of my phone number but also means 24/7 as in all the time. clairyfairy247 is my username for pretty much everything
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I collect Elmo toys, and I guess I'm still round enough to be called tubby!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I knew I would still be here now struggling, so I figured it was fitting. "Are we there yet??"

In the past I 'dieted', lost 10 lbs, gained back 20 and went on with living the same life. Now even when I fell off the wagon after losing 36 pounds, I stayed here and logged. Seeing the junk made it easier to come back to my healthy lifestyle.

Guess what? Not there yet! :laugh:
  • 29andfat
    Options
    I think mine is pretty self-explanatory. :D

I'm usually one of those people who will spend an hour sitting at their computer, desperately trying to think of some awesomely catchy name. But this username just popped into my head immediately. I just wasn't in the mood for thinking of a good name and was feeling a little bit down, I guess - but hopefully one day the 'fat' part won't apply any more!
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    My name is Trudy but hubby calls me Poods lol and I just stuck my birth year at the end
  • stonebreaker143
    Options
    the first part is from my husband - he gave me my "indian" name - stonebreaker - she who breaks stones (it sounded better than ballbreaker) and the 143 means i love you - corney i know but that is how my husband first told me he loved me - kind of a puzzle i had to figure out......
  • Antlady69
    Antlady69 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I used to be a HUGE Adam & the Ants fan -> Antlady.

Scratch that - I am STILL an Adam & the Ants fan :)

The number 69 is the closest I can come to the Yin and Yang symbol.
  • onandoff
    onandoff Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I come up with mine when making the MFT account, thinking how fluctuation/change is part of life and by no means must be feared.
  • back_to_18
    Options
    I want to get my weight and fitness back to the level it was when I was 18 (so back_to_18)!
  • twinmom1993
    Options
    i had twins in 1993 and im a mom
  • MyShrinkingBum
    Options
    How'd I come up with my username? I can't imagine...