Hi Everyone. Just discovered the forum :)

Options
I signed up a while ago and didn't realize there was a forum. Haha.. I know, kind of dumb. :ohwell:
I am trying really hard to be able to stick to a diet, so that I can get slim again. I want to feel physically free. I don't like feeling trapped in this large body that's hard to move around in. :sad:
I am hiding part of my face in my profile pic, because I'm not comfortable showing myself yet. Maybe when I am slim again though. Yay! :)

Replies

• redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the fourms and good luck on your journey. I find the simple logging of food and exercise very helpful in ensuring that I hit my calorie goal but the forums can add a little bit of extra motivation. - its an added incentive not to go over your calorie goal knowing that our MFP friends will see :)
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Hi :flowerforyou:

You shouldn't cover your face...you look really pretty!
  • Alicemarieed
    Alicemarieed Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome,I've only been on here 5 weeks.feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • Aww thanks Lizzie!! :)

Thanks for the welcome RedSteve65, Lizzie, and Alicemarieed
  • wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site and you really shouldnt cover up, you're lovely x
  • Strong_as_Oak
    Strong_as_Oak Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Welcome.

I've only been here a week. But completely understand your reluctance to show your face, but you have nothing to fear here. Their will be no judgement, just honest advice and support. As much or as little as you need. When your ready to share, I'm sure the compliments will flood in.
  • Thanks a lot Wingchunrick and Too_Tall :)
  • DJ2120
    DJ2120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing lol! I downloaded the app but ago, but didn't know there was a whole community until now lol! Welcome!
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcome,awesome site feel free to add me.
  • Thank you so much DJ2120 and Hunibun! :)