Best 20-30 minute workout videos?

Options
Hi everyone,

I can fit in long workouts on the weekends, but during the week I have 30 minutes MAX in the morning to workout. I have Jillian's 30 day shred and ripped in 30 DVDs and both of those fit into this timeframe, but I've done each one a couple times and am looking for something new and challenging. Any other recommendations that give you the most bang for your buck in 20-30 minutes? Thanks for your suggestions!!

Replies

• PisceanDream224
    Options
    The Firm! Tried it years ago, still have it, still love it! :) Guaranteed results in 10 workouts or less, YES! It works.
    www.firmdirect.com

I have the Firm Wave, and that system has quite a bit of shorter workout for that time length. It doesn't even feel like a workout because you are just standing on this rocking step holding it steady (easy to do), but it engages your core because you have to stabilize it. Also, you get to rock back and forth on it, so it feels like being a kid again... lol They have other videos, too. Actually, there are quite a bit because they have been in business for many years. It's worth it.
  • jkb1129
    jkb1129 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I'll check it out! :)