Running NSV

Options
Frood42
Frood42 Posts: 245 Member
Ran for 66 mins and 5.75 miles, next target is 6 miles, then 6 miles in 60mins.
Still obese at 206lbs but right now I don't care.
SO VERY HAPPY AND PROUD!!!!!!!

Replies

• trunkfish
    trunkfish Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    That's great. Did you run constantly for 66mins? Have you thought about entering the London marathon? You should be very proud of yourself.:happy:
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    great Job! keep going dude
  • scandiebirdie
    scandiebirdie Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant!! Very impressed too.

I ran 5K last week (34 mins - so not overly fast, but I RAN FOR 34 mins!) and the exhilaration is fantastic. Plan to run another 5K tomorrow - and shave minutes off as we go.
  • Frood42
    Frood42 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    That's great. Did you run constantly for 66mins? Have you thought about entering the London marathon? You should be very proud of yourself.:happy:

Yep, 66 minutes straight, although with running outside without my glasses on (bad idea, couldn't see a thing - shortsighted) I did have to avoid the odd car (or at least have the cars avoid me) :laugh:

London Marathon, that would be a target, 26miles... sounds like fun :noway:
    Maybe when I have lost more weight and have been running a bit more, I can make that a target to do in the next three years, actually, good idea! :smile:
  • NolesFan7
    Options
    Awesome! I too am working my way up, I know how huge that's is!! Congrats.
  • juliechatfield
    Options
    we are all very proud of you but be careful wont you i know overprotective mum
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!