wii games

Options
I have the wii fit, I've had it for about a year, I like it but I'm looking to get something new to workout on my wii for something different. What your favorite wii workout?

Replies

• Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I love the Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010. the 2009 version was not good at all, but her new one is awesome!! Very good workout!
  • TXBlockhead
    TXBlockhead Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I just recently bought the Biggest Loser. It was on sale at Game Stop for $19.99. I have only done it once so far and it gives you a good workout. I love my Wii Fit Plus also.
  • kann007
    kann007 Posts: 15
    Options
    I love the biggest loser game, really gives a work out:)
  • junipuni
    junipuni Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I love the Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010. the 2009 version was not good at all, but her new one is awesome!! Very good workout!
    I got the 2009 version for Christmas and was so disappointed! It is terrible! Good to know the 2010 version is good.

I have the Biggest Loser for the Wii and I LOVE it!
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I got the 2009 version for Christmas and was so disappointed! It is terrible! Good to know the 2010 version is good.

I have the Biggest Loser for the Wii and I LOVE it!

Yeah, the 2009 was horrible and I was on her website at the time and I know other member were saying the same thing. 2010 is much better and in my opinion a much better workout.
  • jsturman
    jsturman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've seen the "Let's Dance" exercise program and it looks like great fun. I don't have a WII but am thinking I might get it just to use this program..........
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    My fitness Coach is good. It has a wide variety of exercises that mix up the routines you do. You get to choose workout times from 15 minutes to 1 hour and a mix of upper body, lower body, core, weight loss or cardio focus. It does a fitness evaluation after every 10 workouts to see how you are progressing and adapts the exercises to your ability. It also has a meditation garden to do yoga routines. After a couple of years I am still not bored with it. It can also incorporate equipment that you have including HRM, Stair stepper, weights, or stability ball.
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I like the 30 day shred with Jullian Michaels and any of Leslie Sansone's Walk the pounds away. She has many of them out there I enjoy the 4mile walk.
  • Auburn_x
    Options
    I recently got the EA Active one, that's ace! I love it.
  • Buzzkitty1
    Options
    I just finished my first 6 week challenge on EA Active more workouts. OMG! Workout indeed. I love it though. I start my second 6 week challenge today. Yesterday was a rest day. It's so fun, you actually want to work out.
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I didn't realize that there was so many different one out there. I'm glad I asked, now I have to make the hard decision of what one to pick.