Your username -- how'd you come up with it?

Options

Replies

• stardancer7
    stardancer7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    "A star danced, and under that was I born" Shakespeare
  • tryinghard71
    Options
    Mine is how I was feeling when I signed up on MFP that day.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    i live in the coutry and my firends say i live in poedunk and the 65 is the year of the truck i drive.
  • Paw4awhile
    Options
    Mine is because I like to tease, paw stands for pawing, clawing or touching in a teasing way. 4awhile as in let me tease you for awhile. My partner likes this name & the way I tease him.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Tyler is my first name
    J is my last initial
    76 was my football number in high school/college
  • Joannie30
    Joannie30 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Mine is my name (well, my name is Joanne but my mum calls me Joannie) and my age (though on Sunday that will change as i'll be 31)
  • gottagettagrip
    Options
    Obvious?
  • Tinman42
    Tinman42 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My first initial and last name (took me a looooong time to find a man with that last name so I could use this moniker - LOL) and my husbands high school basketball jersey number.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Because I'm gay for my car. I heart it so! It's a Del Sol. Del Sol means "Of the Sun"
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    It means "determination, desire, willpower, self-discipline, strength of mind" in Kiswahili. I wanted to label myself with the qualities I would need to reach my goal.

Love it!
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    ah mines a story of two parts... a ex boyfriend had already dated a charlotte and so called me lottie... which caught on and now very few know me as charlotte... at uni apparently 6 letter names are too long and my housmates called me totts...with 5 letters being seemingly acceptable... *shrugs*

and the pix bit starts many years ago when a wee bit tipsy in a chat room getting ready for a night out i was applying sparkley make up and somehow it became known as my pixie make up... and so my old username got forgotten and the username pixielottie was born, since then it has become my email address, many usernames, and my cat got named pixie (also known as pix, poo, and stupid) . I created this account not expecting to ever use it, i tracked calories using something else on my phone but my phone was being silly so i had turned to paper, and googling for how many calories there were in something found this place, and not wanting something i never ever use (ha! been here every day since...) to get mixed up with things i do use it became pixtotts... :D
    x
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I felt like a huge fat rat when I started on here

I hope you don't feel like that now! You are doing great!
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    L T 3 A G 4 S
    Less Than Three A Geek For Sure

Less Than Three = < 3 = Heart = Love
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    mine is some sort of secret handshake. The letters part goes with the numbers part and I have actually had friends pm me knowing exactly who I am. This was an unintended consequence but now that I know people do get it I really love it.
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Bioshocked- Bioshock is my favorite video game line, and I was "Bio-SHOCKED" when I played it.
    89- Is my birth year.
  • txdahl
    txdahl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Mine is my state, Texas and 'dahl' is from a book, Danish spelling of doll according to the book, just loved it.
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Mine is a take on JLo, because I am a huge fan of hers. I just added the ck - well, I really don't know why. The 0508 is my birthday!
  • First Name and Middle Name, surrounded by Hearts...

: ))
  • PancakesAreEvil
    Options
    Because I love pancakes.
  • leafstucker16
    leafstucker16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Favorite NHL team + fav player + fav players jersey number