Size 14/16 -> Size 8 ---- VERY pic heavy.

Options

Replies

• KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! U look amazing!!
  • L_amore
    L_amore Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look AMAZING! I am a 14/16 right now and my goal is to be back in my size 8/9! I will reach it...its not gonna be easy...but I'll get there! :) Thanks for sharing your story! And keep up the GREAT WORK!!!! :drinker:
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK, LADY! amazing attitude and you are so sassy too! love your style. congrats! tell your hubby TASHAKURLA!

LMAO. I will.

Thank you all for your beautiful and encouraging comments!! I swear I'm working harder now than I was before I posted this thread. It's all so .. ENCOURAGING! (I need a thesaurus, quick)

You are all so amazing <3
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are fantastically hot.
  • caro1275
    caro1275 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! And thanks for including "your story" along with your pictures; I love reading about how people achieved their successes!!!

Congrats :-)
  • wadhaa
    Options
    HappY for you
  • butterflyfairy2
    butterflyfairy2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful to start but dang girl, now you are SMOKIN!! You truly are an inspiration to those of us still trying to get where you are. Thank you for sharing your journey and letting us know it is possible. :)
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    You look amazing, congrats!! Great work :)
  • seanorawe
    seanorawe Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Very nice progress....
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Thanks, guys! It's great to hear all of your supportive comments.

I'm still a size 8, weigh around 152-153. I've heard the last 15 are the hardest, so here's to losing!
  • priyashah
    Options
    Great job! You are definitely an inspiration as you have lost the weight the right way- good diet and workout! You look beautiful! Keep it up!
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great!
  • Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Looking good young lady, congrats on your lifestyle change.
  • stockytoskinny
    Options
    What a change! You're a stunning lady; at your heaviest and now. Well done for being so motivated and making so many differences to your life. It's posts like these that make me inspired to carry on.
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a story (yes I read it all!) You were always gorgeous but now you are mega, what a figure you look fab. Well done you should be proud of yourself. Keep up the good work x
  • FACERFIT
    FACERFIT Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    damn !

good work
  • shella_bella
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!!!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats on your journey you look amazing :flowerforyou:
    Awesome achievement :heart: :flowerforyou: xx
  • StrongerMomto7
    StrongerMomto7 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! And your confidence shines through the pictures. :) Fantastic job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!