Melaleuca

Options
pmkelly409
pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
Is anyone a subscriber to Melaleuca? I was in the Food Diary and saw a few of their products listed....

To all that are going to ask what this is: 1) if you are a member you would know it! 2) www.melaleuca.com 3) think pyramid!

Replies

• pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Is anyone a subscriber to Melaleuca? I was in the Food Diary and saw a few of their products listed....

To all that are going to ask what this is: 1) if you are a member you would know it! 2) www.melaleuca.com 3) think pyramid!
  • pauladavies86
    pauladavies86 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My friend works at one of their ordering centers.
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    I used to be...but now I do Trader Joes and my local Co-op for everything.....

zen
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    I'm a Melaleuca customer. It is not a pyramid scheme. See definition below:

"A pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves the exchange of money primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, usually without any product or service being delivered. "

I have been a customer for almost 2 years now. I enjoy using some of their products but I prefer to support Trader Joes and local businesses for the most part.

As a Melaleuca customer, my only complaint is that I do find Melaleuca a little pricey for our budget. For example, I love the lime soap but it cost way more than my Whole Foods soap.