Dear annoying person!

Options
Moofey2
Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
So who is annoying you today?

We are all back at work today for most of us (sad to say)

Rant about what or who is annoying you!

Replies

• FluffyToFab
    FluffyToFab Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Since seeing how much I am working out and losing weight on FB I am getting several PM's asking if I have tried the wraps, or the pills, or the new shakes because they have lost so much weight doing them they think I would like to try them as well... Um NO! I am doing it the right way and don't want to drop 25lbs in three weeks by doing a fad diet that will stop working and gain all that weight back. Obviously what I am doing is working!
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Dear Executive Secretary,

In your JOB DESCRIPTION, it says that at the start of every week, you BUY MILK for COFFEE. THIS DOES NOT CHANGE IF THE CEO CALLS AN EARLY MORNING, NOR DOES IT CHANGE IF THE WEEK STARTS ON A TUESDAY.

BUY MILK.

Signed,

Give me my coffee in an IV, or I will roundhouse kick you

:flowerforyou:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Dear Fine People at ESPN,
    PLEASE no more Monday night college football games. How about we just make a monday game at 5pm?
    Come on now. People need sleep.

Much love,
    A very sleepy fan
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    misread post...my bad...
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Dear HR,
    Ugh because I have a Federal job of course I get the holdiay off (Labor Day) however since someone has to be here 24/7 some of us have to take an alternate day off. Well I just happen to look at the calendar this morning right before I got off of my graveyard shift to find out you all had me scheduled to be off the Sunday that just passed!! Ummmm hello would have been nice for someone to tell me that considering that I was here working this past Sunday!! Not only that but since when do you choose my day off? Never thats when!! I get to choose my own alternate day off. I planned to take tonight off but now that I look at the calendar I realize that 3 other people are scheduled to take that as their holiday so I cannot. Im pissed!! Please dont ever do this again!
  • peles_fire
    Options
    Dear Self:

You made a mistake. Get over it. It's not like he was perfect and you were the villain. You both effed up but only one of you was willing to cop to it. Let it go. The pain will fade, just like all the other stupid little hurts you have inflicted on yourself in the past. Take a deep breath and remember that this is just another bump in the road - one you won't even remember six months from now.

Now go to the gym and sweat!
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I'm annoyed with my alarm clock.:grumble: Even though I had to wake up but 2hrs of sleep is not enough! /snores:yawn:
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Dear Neighbor,

When you let your dogs out into the yard, it is not only possible but desirable to let them back in before they bark incessantly for 20 minutes.

Thank you!
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    Fellow Passenger on the Train-

You can make your keypad silent as you type away. If I can hear every keystroke from across the aisle and back a row, it is too loud.
  • heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    No one at work has annoyed me yet today, but I'm annoyed with myself. Took 2 days off from working out this weekend. Drank all day Saturday (for a good cause) and spent all of Sunday hungover. Finally realizing I am too stressed all the time and need to calm down before the ones I love get sick of dealing with me. Rant over.
  • banishBS
    Options
    Go away, stay away and leave me the f**k alone....no I don't fancy you, you have a dreadful reputation, your hair is odd and those trousers look really silly on you. I know you will find all of this hard to believe because everybody else is telling you that you are marvellous darling.

And no, I do not think that we would be 'great together'. Why would you think that?? I am not in the least like you and I like my men to be REAL men - tall, strong, protective and a bit bad *kitten*.
  • chrissy10taylor
    Options
    Dear Supervisor ...

No body likes to hear you whistle ALL DAY long!! We do not need to hear you whistle to "call me maybe" or "we are the champions" or any other song that happens to be on the radio!

It makes me want to scream and stick a pen in my ear.

And yes, i speak for all of the other people who work in the office.
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I'm annoyed with myself because I keep making the same mistakes over and over again and I keep losing and gaining the same 3 pounds since June which is really, really annoying.
  • bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    The person at work who normally annoys me everyday is actually being enjoyable today...well at least tolerable. :) I am pretty annoyed with myself for eating horribly this weekend and not working out. I am back on track today and will be at the gym after work. We have an entire house to renovate and when I get started doing that it is very hard to stop and go to the gym...I know, just an excuse...but I will just have to get up early on the weekends and go to the gym! :/
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Since seeing how much I am working out and losing weight on FB I am getting several PM's asking if I have tried the wraps, or the pills, or the new shakes because they have lost so much weight doing them they think I would like to try them as well... Um NO! I am doing it the right way and don't want to drop 25lbs in three weeks by doing a fad diet that will stop working and gain all that weight back. Obviously what I am doing is working!

OMG yes! Or when fat people (that you used to be just as fat as) ask you "you have lost so much weight! How are you doing it!?" and when you tell them you are counting calories and eating right they look down at you like they know you are starving yourself cause there is no way they could comprehend (or even want to) trading that Big Mac and fries for some grilled chicken and a salad...or leave out the cup of full fat mayo from the tuna and use a few table spoons of low fat with olive oil mayo instead. The only thing that computes to them is "just eat less of what I am eating now=starving all the time".....AND THEN when you have the same size slice of cake they are eating (cause you are fitting it in or treating yourself) They glare at you enviously, or like you are being a hypocrite...like you can't eat cake and be skinny. What they really don't wanna see is that you CAN eat cake and be skinny, you just have to control yourself and eat right most of the time and they don't want to do that..................ok I'm done:)
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I'm annoyed with myself because I keep making the same mistakes over and over again and I keep losing and gaining the same 3 pounds since June which is really, really annoying.

Hi boat mate:) (get it? cause we are in the same boat) Yea I'm a cheeseball...mmmm cheeseballs LOL JK
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    ….give me a job I am skint!.
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    Dear "Best Friend"
    WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY GOODBYE TO ME BEFORE YOU LEFT FOR COLLEGE.
    YOU NEVER CALLED ME BACK, YOU DON'T RESPOND TO MY MESSAGES,
    YOU'RE 6 HOURS AWAY NOW
    AND YOU NEVER SAID BYE!
    YOU'RE AN ANNOYING SACK!
    With Love, Presley
    P.S. I replaced your goldfish with a look-a-like that one time when you were on vacation. Goldy's in a better place now.
  • cr8zyamy
    cr8zyamy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Stupid Chico's commercial,
    Why do you show a skinny woman in the slimming pants? This makes no sense to me and only makes me feel even more out of shape. Their shape that is. Just one more store I won't shop in.
  • Moofey2
    Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Stupid Chico's commercial,
    Why do you show a skinny woman in the slimming pants? This makes no sense to me and only makes me feel even more out of shape. Their shape that is. Just one more store I won't shop in.

All of the commercials I see for slimming products literally show slim women modeling them... WTF?!