Bob Harper fans?

Options
Hi everyone,

I've been doing Jillian Michaels videos since January and have had a lot of success. However, I recently bought Bob Harper's Pure Burn Super Strength and was AMAZED at how hard it was. I was dying 10 minutes in AND was sooooo sore the next day! It got me thinking that I might want to try some more of Bob's DVDs. Has anyone used his DVDs and if so, which ones do you feel are the best? I'd also be curious about anyone's weight loss results with Bob's DVDs. Thanks for your help!!

Replies

• KALMdown
    KALMdown Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I adore Bob. All his videos are on sale for $5 on his website. Alas, they don't deliver to APO addresses. Oh, Bob you wound me.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Yep I got his beginners weightloss Transformation....OMG it's hard!!!! I do it twice a week and it REALLY works!!!:noway:
  • jkb1129
    jkb1129 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips! I'll definitely check out those videos.
  • mnstrpc
    mnstrpc Posts: 109
    Options
    Yes! I "graduated" to Bob after Jillian as well and love him! Have the kettlebell cardio shred and I like it a lot. :)
  • msjamartin
    Options
    Love Bob's DVD..this ultimate cardio is killer!!! When I want a "light" workout I do his beginner workout but beginner is a bit misleading...They are great and they are tough. I really prefer his mix to Jillian's. I think Jillian is better for those starting out or who have A LOT to lose but if you have already dropped quite a bit or are in decent shape and ready to take it up a notch Bob is great option. (not that you can't do great on Jillian at any level or Bob at any level, I just think you get more out of Bob if you are already decently conditioned and more out of Jillian when you are starting out.) IMO