just need some help

Options
Been an on agian off agianer. When Im good I lose about 10lbs in 5-6 months not much of a motivation. I dont know what else I can really do? I have a year before I get married and this time Im all in! I know I just had a bad weekend but before this I gained 3lbs in a week. I feel like staying the same is better than gaining. Ive been working out and just need support on here. Someone who logs and talks back and supports. Someone who can help too. I also dont get that runners HIGH from workingout. I get depressed so I struggle to get that motivation to workout evenmore than most others.

Replies

• cathydenis
    cathydenis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I log in everyday and need motivation too!!! I had a baby just about 21 months ago and need to lose 15 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight and so far have lost 4lbs. (But I haven't weighed myself in the past few days lol.) This morning I started off on a bad note by not eating breakfast then having a donut when I got to work! Ug!

I also don't get any kind of runners high but running is the best thing to lose weight. I've been doing the elliptical machine at the gym but want to get back to running when my knees stop hurting so much.

Anyway I'd love to chat more if you're interested in being motivation buddies!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Alright girl...first of all...this is literally 80% nutrition. So if you can focus on eating well and sticking close to your calorie goal you will lose weight. As far as exercise goes, if you are not getting the high or at least a little excitment you aren't doing things that you love. Find something you LOVE!