100 Crunches A Day for Two Weeks

Options
START DATE: September 4
END DATE: September 18

Good Luck!

The challenge is to do 100 crunches a day, every day, for two week. All varieties of crunches count towards the total. Time to get those abs!

100 crunches a day for 2 weeks Challenge rules

14 days have to be continuous - no days off
You don't have to do 100 in one go per day - you can take a break (but maybe build to 100 continuous?)
Any kind of crunches count!
Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.

http://tribesports.com/challenges/100-crunches-a-day-for-2-weeks

Replies

• chroniclesofthinoholic
    Options
    I'm in! a 100 crunch right away! :)
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    START DATE: September 4
    END DATE: September 18

Good Luck!

The challenge is to do 100 crunches a day, every day, for two week. All varieties of crunches count towards the total. Time to get those abs!

100 crunches a day for 2 weeks Challenge rules

14 days have to be continuous - no days off
    You don't have to do 100 in one go per day - you can take a break (but maybe build to 100 continuous?)
    Any kind of crunches count!
    Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.

http://tribesports.com/challenges/100-crunches-a-day-for-2-weeks

Hate to rain on your parade but 100 or 10,000 crunches a day is focusing on the wrong the thing if you want to "get abs" diet is 95% of it
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm in - can even manage to do these before I go to bed if not before.
  • ClaudiaF77
    Options
    I'll give this a go, I've been meaning to do something similar and this should spur me on.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Hate to rain on your parade but 100 or 10,000 crunches a day is focusing on the wrong the thing if you want to "get abs" diet is 95% of it

He did it.

rain-on-my-parade.jpg
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i feel like crunches are one of the worst over all exercises. generally people do them wrong, pulling too much with their necks, and over exerting their backs.

now swiss ball sit ups are a different story.
  • rowyourboat
    rowyourboat Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I won't rain on your parade. I'm in! I'll post after I do them. We can do it!
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options

Are you against all types of motivation, or just the one that gets people moving? It is a mind set. All it takes is getting focused and figuring out your goals and then put them into action.
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options

He did it.

rain-on-my-parade.jpg

Hahahahaha love this!
  • JDUR19
    JDUR19 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    May as well give it a go. It can't hurt (well it can but shouldn't)
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am in. I need to focus on something. :o)
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options

Are you against all types of motivation, or just the one that gets people moving? It is a mind set. All it takes is getting focused and figuring out your goals and then put them into action.

I know...really we know that we will not wake up with perfect abs after the 2 weeks, but seriously it is nice to have a group and a goal to focus on and help motivate each other to be active! :o)
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options

I know...really we know that we will not wake up with perfect abs after the 2 weeks, but seriously it is nice to have a group and a goal to focus on and help motivate each other to be active! :o)

I think his point is that there are probably better/easier/more effective ways of getting to your goals. Good luck though; it's definitely better to be active than not. :flowerforyou:
  • blonde20fan
    blonde20fan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I love the idea! Anything to motivate me to move more during the day!
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I'm IN!!!!

ETA: Obviously diet is KEY as well, but I find when I'm working out I tend to eat well too.
    Also, Crunches themselves may not be the best ab exercise, but honestly I'll do them with a ball or something to make them even better...

All of us just want the motivation and to be held accountable...I don't think any of us expect abs of steel in 2 weeks.
  • Julie3ang
    Options
    i am in.
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Count me in Jen!!! Love your motivation!!! ((hugs)):drinker:
  • Lulu4597
    Lulu4597 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'll do it! :)
  • brgr226
    Options
    I'm definitely in! :) Good luck to everyone!
  • Julie3ang
    Options
    100 down 1300 to go;)