Back & Looking for friends

Options
I have been off MFP and exercise for about three months now and I having gained back 12 pounds of the 20 initially lost. I ready to get back to being healthy and start losing weight again. I just turned 21 and I want to feel and look good when I go out with my friends and meet new people. I lookin for people to support me and not be afraid to tell me to pick things up when I get to slacking. Im the kind of person that needs to be pushed and encouraged when I start to get down. Good Luck to everyone on their journey!

Replies

• 35Janet
    35Janet Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Friend Request Sent! If you've lost weight once, you can definitely do it again : )
  • SouthernPeas
    Options
    Friend request sent :)
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • StefPayne
    StefPayne Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Sounds a lot like my journey, hang in there you can do this! Sending you a friend request:smile:
  • wilsondk7
    Options
    Hi my name is Deb and I am looking for some people to help me get motivated I just dont haqve it and I need it . My health is sure showing my over eating results and very little exercise. So If you want make me a friend and lets chat to give each other motivation.
  • yowza101
    yowza101 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request...welcome back. I just started last month. Your journey is a lot of peoples journeys on here...isn't it wonderful to have that kind of support and knowledge.
  • NormaAvitia
    Options
    Friend request sent :)
    I also just came back about two weeks go, anything is possible if you push yourself :)
  • CandiCoatedHigh
    Options
    I just joined today. Add me TOO! I need all the motivation I can get :)