Skatchers shape ups

Options
I want to get some Skatchers shape ups. I know they cost a arm and a leg but I read so many good things about them. I see they have some for work too.I think I would use them more for work cuz I'm on my feet 8 to12hr a day and 5 to 6 days a week. Anyone have them and what do you think about them?

Replies

• bethie0828
    bethie0828 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I bought them a few days after my old gym shoes gave me a blister. I had gone and talked to someone at D ICKS in the running dept. because Reebok, Sketchers, and Adidas make the "shape up" style shoes. ( all for about the exact same price) According to the guy at D icks , and I followed up with calls to other shoe places, he said that the Sketchers Shape Ups will work you harder and better than the other two. I tried them all on and walked their little track at D icks. You could totally feel it in your muscles much more quickly than I thought you ever would. I have had mine for a few weeks now, and can't imagine not having them. Once you get used to the feel, it is really nice. It seems like it is working me harder, yet it feels much better than a regular gym shoe. It is not recommended to run in them, and I have to change a few moves on my work out tapes to make the shoes better for that purpose. They also come with a DVD, however I have not watched it.
    I would buy them again in a heart beat...and actually have been checking out the MANY different styles that they have available.

P.S. Last night a friend of mine was at a hospital waiting for her friend to have some follow up work, and she texted me, saying that "all the people here have your shoes".
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    I have them and they are AWESOME. I tell everyone I see who works on their feet that they have to have these shoes! I work as a full-time cashier in a gas station and we don't really get much sit-down time. Working on my feet before always killed my feet but since I've been wearing Shape-Ups to work my feet are barely even sore at the end of the day. It's amazing! Also, my legs are starting to look seriously amazing and that's always a good thing. :D

If you have the money to get them, go for it! They're the best shoe you'll ever own, seriously.
  • bethie0828
    bethie0828 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    P.S.S. It won't let e type the sporting goods store! it showed up ****'s . I had to go back and leave spaces!
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    ok......thanks everyone.