Best sport bras?

Options
Hi ladies! (and boys... @_@)
I need a very good sport bra. I've a 38DD and, as you can guess, my boobs usually hurt very much during workouts which include jumping and even running. I stopped running cause I really had to stop because of my boobs!!
Any advice? I can buy it on ebay but I need to find it in Europe, cause buying from US is really expensive.

Replies

• Lina4Lina
    Lina4Lina Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort, Enell, Shock Absorber and Freya are generally considered really good brands for larger sizes. I just tried some Anita bras and I love them as well. Also, I think Freya and Shock Absorber are European brands.
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I have a tight moving comfort bra, my size is similar to yours and I absolutly love that bra.
    It holds everything in place even while running.
    There are different types. You should go to a store, where they advise you and you can try them on.
  • jellebeandesigns
    jellebeandesigns Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I love lululemon! I am a 32dd and the tatatamer is amazing
  • ernielaurie
    Options
    I'm a 38DD also and I've just gone to wearing 2 sport bras, it's effective although it's also warm.
  • AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I've heard good things about Moving Comfort, but haven't worn them.

I absolutely love the Adidas TechFit bras. I am a 36DD and they are my absolute favorites, hands down!
  • eleonorawander
    eleonorawander Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    What do you think about the Nike ones? Just because I can go to that shop.
    Moving comfort ones seem great, even if I'd have to pay the shipping so it's going to be a little to expensive.
  • vicyvix
    vicyvix Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Shock absorber do levels in terms of how supportive they are, so you can get a level 4 sports bra which is pretty good. I'm a 38E/F so I wear a normal bra underneath with my shock absorber and my breasts do not go anywhere, even when I run!

Amazon do them for about £20 as well :)
  • Dudarfst
    Dudarfst Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hi,
    personally, i wouldn't buy online! they can be very different, so i'd definitely suggest going to a sports shop and try them on.
  • MeridithMY
    Options
    I love my Moving Comfort Sports Bra. It was $50, so I only bought one and I was it almost everyday and hang it dry. It still looks great.
  • fit30s
    fit30s Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have only had two proper sports bras in my life. The one I currently use and RAVE about is Fiona by Moving Comfort. I, too, can't just go to a store to buy, but at least I am in North America. I found one on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca and depending on the colour, the prices really varied. I bought a black one to try (in my regular size, make sure you measure) and I love it. I really should buy more, but my exercise pattern (and therefore my need) is iffy! It hasn't seemed to wear out yet by wearing or washing. Lastly, to avoid the band-curl effect that some wireless bras have, I sometimes wear it inside-out. When I wear it, it makes me feel skinny! I feel and look like the girls on TV and in the pictures!
  • budgerigar
    budgerigar Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My go to bras are Shock Absorber and Moving Comfort. I've heard good things about the TaTa Tamer and will probably try one next time I need a new sports bra. I love anything that fastens like a regular bra and I don't have to wrestle out of when I'm tired and sweaty post workout!
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    when you buy your first sport Bra do it in a shop...

Most times they are more expensive there, but once you found one that suits you best (and trust me, sometimes you have to try one 5 before you find the ONE for you), you can search on the internet to get them cheaper!
    At least that was working best for me.
    Plus they help you find the good size, if you are not sure.
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    bump (I'm getting implants soon... this will come in handy later! )
  • msafunk
    msafunk Posts: 163 Member
    Options

The grass is always greener on the other side :( Are you going up to a DD? I wish I could get a reduction -_-

Anyway, I just bought this one, and IMO, it's the holy mother of sports bras. Easily the best I've ever had http://www.championusa.com/workout-clothes/sports-bras-43553--1/view-all-sports-bras/champion-double-dry-spot-comfort-full-support-sports-bra?cm_vc=OSSZ1
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options

The grass is always greener on the other side :( Are you going up to a DD? I wish I could get a reduction -_-

Anyway, I just bought this one, and IMO, it's the holy mother of sports bras. Easily the best I've ever had http://www.championusa.com/workout-clothes/sports-bras-43553--1/view-all-sports-bras/champion-double-dry-spot-comfort-full-support-sports-bra?cm_vc=OSSZ1

DD? Oh, heck no. Probably end up with a large C or a D. Grass is greener? Possibly... but I've had 10 years to think this through :D
  • urbansmamma
    urbansmamma Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I love lululemon! I am a 32dd and the tatatamer is amazing

^^ This!! Lululemon is hands down the best for all your workout clothing needs! This is all I wear.
  • Doberdawn
    Doberdawn Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    This topic has been posted a LOT. You might want to do a SEARCH of the forums and read all the many, many posts that have been made on it before.
  • aliceallure
    aliceallure Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am a 32FF, My favourites are the shock absorbers, You can get them at debenhams.
    I also have a really nice one from Marks and Spencers that zips up the front.

Personally, I always always wear two sports bras on top of each other. Zero movement. :)
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    the kind thatlet's them bounce......................did i just say that? I was thinkin it but didn't think i said it!
  • kat191
    Options
    Im at 16E Aus and I got a Laurna Jane they are so so compfy and stops my boobs from jiggling so much they only go to large though dont know what the difference in sizing would be!