Looking for MFP friends that ACTUALLY talk!?

Options

Replies

• txmommie
    Options
    I'm new to MFP but I am also looking for friends that can chat and motivate me. I am a 28 and a mom of a 3yo son who is autistic. My goal is to lose 75lbs to become healthy and be able to keep up with my son and hopefully be around for a long time to come :) I've already lost 4.5 lbs and with a strong start I am very motivated. Please add me if you are interested in being my support and I look forward to supporting you towards your goals.
  • paleirishmother
    Options
    I talk a lot, I say a lot of nonsense stuff though...always yappin something ridiculous, even if I'm the only one who thinks its funny.
  • _Amanda_lynn
    Options
    HA!! I love this!! i'm always looking for active friends ! :happy:
  • 55AngelH55
    Options
    add me up! :)
  • leotaskforce
    leotaskforce Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just joined and I am definitely looking for friends to help me along and give it back. Would be honored to be added as a friend.
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!! I'm in need of encouragment as well! I will def return it! ;)
  • ellieptical
    ellieptical Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm very much a chatter!
  • jasond8023
    jasond8023 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty chatty and could use some people of the same mindset as well. Feel free to add!
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    anyone that wants to add me can.. i am on here everyday most of the day. Even during work i am checking this..like right now
  • Spankster301
    Spankster301 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Nice to see people who want to communicate. Feel free to add me!
  • cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me for Support and Motivation...
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way. I never know if people want to chit-chat so I just don't, but I would love to say more that just, "wtg" or "great job" I don't want to push boundaries. Some people are private.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Anyone on here is free at add me! Oh, and I'm very active on here during the day!
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    You can add me I love encouragement and having my *kitten* kicked when needed
  • tegtmeyerd
    tegtmeyerd Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    for some reason my husband always says I talk too much...

feel free to add me too!
  • rickgomez2003
    Options
    Feel free to add me i am on all the time lol.... IT guy. lots of free time.
  • NikkiGetsFit185
    NikkiGetsFit185 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me im on here all the time and like to talk as well, sometimes i think my stats can be a little long but oh well, :-)
  • amymichelle1226
    amymichelle1226 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Would love to add more friends, especially ones that like talking! :)
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Thought I was the only one. Good to know that I'm not alone, but then that is why we are all here for support. Anyone wanting to talk can surely add me.

Today is my 49th birthday and the scale gave me a present of reaching 1/3 of my goal. My ultimate goal is for the next 2/3 by or before my 50th birthday. I've been here for just under 90 days so far, so I'm really really excited and starting to become more active.

Would really love new friends that are totally involved.
  • lilolegranny
    lilolegranny Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like as a MFP friend! I am always chatty especially about trying to lose weight and eating better for your health. :flowerforyou: