C-sections!

Options
Does anyone have before and after photos or stories they can share please :) had my four week old this way n would like some motivation! Thanks :-)

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I had 2 of my kids via c-section. My 13 year old and my 3 year old.
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I have had 3 c-sections w/ my almost 3 yr old(less than a week away. ack! lol), 6yr old and 8 yr old.

I am trying to loose the huge pooch overhang now.

I am here for you any time if you need it.
  • PaleoRDH
    Options
    I also had two C-sections. I had a tummy tuck a year after my last.
  • lstone03
    lstone03 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I had a c-section with my May 2012 baby. The cause was having too much amniotic fluid (at least double) and a huge baby so I think I may have stretched out more than I have with my 2 older kids. I've lost 41 lbs so far. It is slowly getting smaller. I'm not comfortable enough with myself to take a picture let alone post it on the internet.

I did talk to another woman here on MFP who has lost all of her weight but could not get rid of it. She mentioned she has consulted different doctors and they are all in an agreement that it will require surgery and that exercise and dieting was not going to get rid of it. I think it may depend on how much you've gained and if you were overweight prior to having the child. My sister in-law was tiny prior to her c-section and she managed to completely flatten her tummy.
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    2 c-sections, first with my twins turning 4 in 2 weeks. and my last was febuary this year, still working on the pooch... i've been working on it since my twins, it was almost gone then number 3 showed up lol.. wouldnt give them up for the world but darn that pooch lol