Looking for MFP friends that ACTUALLY talk!?

124»

Replies

• kaylalryan
    kaylalryan Posts: 136 Member
    AS AM I...Everyone add me if you are looking for someone who actually uses the app and is willing to partake in some friendly banter. ;-)
  • lilolegranny
    lilolegranny Posts: 17 Member
    " HAPPY BIRTHDAY " :flowerforyou: And great job losing 33 #s! Add me as a MFP friend I am always chatty!
  • lilolegranny
    Add me as a MFP friend! I love to chat about losing weight and eating healthier! :flowerforyou:
  • mollieprice331
    mollieprice331 Posts: 40 Member
    Agreed. Most of the people on mine never day anything!
  • lilolegranny
    Add me as a MFP friend if you'd like! I am on here off n on all day and would love to have encouraging friends. I have a long ways to go! :flowerforyou:
  • lilolegranny
    Feel free to add me as your MFP friend! I am very chatty when it comes to weight loss and changing eating habits for better health! :flowerforyou:
  • I get what you mean. Sometimes I feel a bit uneasy posting more than "great burn" or "well done" because people don't, either, so I don't know if they even want to talk. I have times when I'm pretty quiet because I'm busy or moody but usually I'm so talkative.
    OMG! Another AFI fan! They're my favourite band!

ADDING YOU!!!
  • reztib
    reztib Posts: 151 Member
    Same with me. Although I have a decent base of people. Always looking to add more. I try to encourage you and maybe have a funny (or not funny depending on my humor) joke or two. I like to be a smart *ss now and then. Please feel free to add me as well. Whatever your journey is.
  • lilolegranny
    Feel free to add me as a MFP friend if you'd like! I am very chatty when it comes to trying to lose weight and trying to change eating habits for better health, :flowerforyou:
  • lilolegranny
    Hello there! If you'd like to add me to your list of MFP friends that would be great! We all need alittle humor now and then! I always try to find the humor in things, but was told NOT to tell anymore " FAT " jokes, because even though I can laugh at myself, it can offend someone else! Sooo those are history! :flowerforyou:
  • My friends are great, but always looking for more! Feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    haha I'm in! Add me anyone :)