First day here...

Options
....and some of my friends should be joining me!! Lost 4.4lbs this week, still got a ways to go, but at least I've started. Best of luck to all on the same journey :)

Replies

• nixter07
    nixter07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya Anne I made it over here it looks fab :) Good luck you have made a fab start xx
  • mama4loca
    Options
    Hi there! Good luck :)
  • andylove400
    Options
    Ready to get started because I am tried of being overweight. Mostly for health reasons is why I need to do this. I am Gussie aand I can not do this alone.
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Welcome aboard. :flowerforyou:
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I joined today and am looking forward to getting the weight off!! I'm tired of being miserable and I know that I can't do this alone!
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    great job on the loss this week. You can totally do this. It will not always be easy but it will always be worth it. Feel free to add me if you are looking for more support. We all need to help each other.
  • JessicaDianaL
    Options
    It's my first day here too.. I wish you good luck and I hope that you'll reach your goal :)
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO OUR WONDERFUL COMMUNITY! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU! YOU CAN ADD ME IF YOU'D LIKE...I LOVE TO GIVE & RECEIVE SUPPORT!:flowerforyou:
  • AliMariesDad
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck! Feel free to add my if you want support and encouragement.
  • Srogas
    Srogas Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me if you want -it helps to have friends on here to give you support and encouragement!
  • deedee9395
    Options
    Have dieted/lost many times, however lose motivation!! I'm hoping with the awesome support this site seems to have, that I can do it once and for all!! Need to lose around 50 lbs.... mainly for health reasons. (recently dx with type2 diabetes) Recent hypothyroidism dx also making weight loss difficult :( I'M OFF-- WISH ME LUCK!!
  • MommaSparrow1928
    MommaSparrow1928 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just joined within the last week. I've found a ton of support already (and been there to encourage others because I know that this is a tough journey to take on.) I promise you that if you can eat right and stay active, those extra pounds that you've put on will just start shedding off.

I JUST started to watch what I was eating (and how much) as well as exercising a couple times (about 30 or so minutes a day), and I've already seen some minor results. Those jeans that did fit (well, I managed to shove into them in the end...) last week? I put them on this morning and barely had to wiggle. Its gratifying to see those small results :)

If you want to add me, feel free. I love every person that I can help out on their journey to success! :)
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    this is officially my first day too. Im struggling more emotionally with this than i ever have in the past. :(
    I keep trying to convince myself it gets better and worth it.

Good luck everyone!
  • annerowan
    annerowan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, so many lovely replies! Good luck to you all xx
  • annerowan
    annerowan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hang in there, one day at a time, that's all it takes.
  • dottygirl71
    dottygirl71 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hi anne ,,,good luck XX
  • moreORless50
    moreORless50 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    hi its also my 1st day here have had a good look at the site and i'm sure its gonna be so much better loosing weight this way with so many people to suport eachother
  • MrsNANSEE
    Options
    Hiya,thankyou for the invite Anne.

Good luck everyone xx