Going to try this again!

Options
Hello out there!
I just opened another MFP account since I cant remember the last time I was on here and I dont remember my password. So i'm going to try this again. Hopefully this time around I will get to my goal and have some inspiring Fitness Pal friends along the way! If anyone is looking for more friends, send my a request. :smile: :smile:

Replies

• charl_hcafc
    Options
    Welcome back! And I wish you the very best of luck this time around :smile:
  • michellekathryn
    Options
    I'm starting out my first time! I have a 4 month old and would love to get fit so I can spend my time with him and have the energy to enjoy every second!
  • 1jeannette9
    1jeannette9 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    THank YOu!!
  • 1jeannette9
    Options
    Oh Yes! I have a 2yr. old and they have you running behind them every second! Just wait! you'll see!
  • looby2loo
    looby2loo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my 2nd day good luck.
  • sallydurkin
    sallydurkin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Great I have been on here for a few months and done well until summer so kids back in school its time for me to renew my goal. I to would love any friends for giving and recieveing motiviaiton. Sent you a request.:smile:
  • 1jeannette9
    Options
    Got it, thx! :smile:
  • tatgirl67
    Options
    I am trying this again too:) Feel free to friend me if you want to, we are all in this together:)
  • RebmaGe1sha
    RebmaGe1sha Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I am a newbie here, but I am enjoying all the support I have received so far and I would love to help encourage you. Good luck with your journey towards fitness!
  • 1carahmeldiva
    Options
    Good luck to you. I have been a member for the past year, but have had to re-work my goals several times. They so third times a charm :smile: . I know you will be successful.
  • 1jeannette9
    Options
    Thats right! Thats excatly how I feel, we are all in this together! Helps to have other ppl. wanting the same goal.
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I've only been here for a little while, but I'm addicted. I had a setback when I went on vacation a couple weeks ago, but I'm back and very committed! Feel free to add me!
  • cjlapier
    Options
    I've been gone for more than six months and am trying it again. Good luck this time. Friend me if you would like.
  • Jimmytreatingtons
    Jimmytreatingtons Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hello out there!
    I just opened another MFP account since I cant remember the last time I was on here and I dont remember my password. So i'm going to try this again. Hopefully this time around I will get to my goal and have some inspiring Fitness Pal friends along the way! If anyone is looking for more friends, send my a request. :smile: :smile:

Forget last time, this is THIS time and with the right attitude and application you can do it. There are loads of people on here with great advice tips and the support is brilliant.

I wish you luck in your goal, the support is there for you if you need it.
  • amymichelle1226
    amymichelle1226 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    This is also my second time...I did weight watchers two years ago and gained back the weight I lost....decided to do MFP this time around....it's been about 10 weeks now. I always appreciate more friends...you will be great this time!!