Say MMM

Options
ldipaolo
ldipaolo Posts: 6 Member
I Love to cook and I found this website its saymmm.com It allows you to store your recipes. I love checking out different and creative recipes, but I hate it when I try them and there just awesome then I try to repeat them at a latter time but realize I forgot the dang recipe. Well I found this and it is completely FREE! I also noticed that you can find recipes on there as well. It even allows you to plan out your weekly or monthly meals and creates a grocery list for you based of your menu.

The website is used as a recipe box, and a recipe book all at the same time! Best part of all is you can search for your other friends who are also on there and share recipes.

I wanted to share this information with all of you so you can add your favorite recipes and of course add me as a friend so I can try your favorite recipes.

Dieting is hard, but its even harder when your all out of Idea's!

Check it out and if you decide to join then my user name is Cre0219

saymmm.com :wink:

Replies

• mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Oooo cool!!
  • maeveslim
    maeveslim Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • Pandasarecool
    Pandasarecool Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    bump :-)
  • salzej01
    salzej01 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Bumpity Bump!
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Will definitely have to check this out... thanks for posting! :flowerforyou:
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Looks like a great site! Thanks for sharing! :)
  • ckahle01
    ckahle01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My favorite summer luch when all the fruit is in season is: two servings of Planters pistacio lovers mix with 1 cup of fresh cherries and 1 cup of fresh grapes. All for under 500 calories. The nuts fill you up more than you would think!

Take your favorite lunch meat and cheese and roll it in lettuce leaves for a low cal cool lunch.

Cold leftover chicken or meatloaf or steak tastes just fine without warming it up.