breackfast tip!

Options
HI!
One of the biggest challenge for me is eating breackfast....i'm not a fan of cereales, hot or cold. And I just can't have toast and pb everyday!

Here's what I do:
I started buying those egg whites in a carton, 70 calories for 1/2 cup
I precut a bunch of green peppers, onions, mushrooms
keep a container of shredded light mozarella cheese

I trow 1/2 cup of egg whites in a "tupperware" , with 1/2 cup of the vegetable mixture and a good pinch of cheese, put on the lid and go to work.

once at work I trow the container in the mocrowave for 2 min (stire half way) and addd a little bit of salsa and voilà!!
a very good omelet under 225 calories!!!!

ENJOY!!

Replies

• lazygirllosesweight
    Options
    Must. Try.
  • ideretic
    Options
    sounds like a great idea! I think I'm going to try :D!
  • cmurphy04722
    Options
    Ooh la la...
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I put mine on a whole grain English Muffin! YUM!
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    WOWOWOOWOWOOW!!!! I've been waiting for someone to post an awesome breakfast like this one. Thank you buddy, will definitely try!!
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    That's a fantastic idea! Thank you! I'm so tired of cereal!
  • MadHatter
    Options
    Wow, thanks! That sounds like a great meal, I'll definitely try it soon! :smile:
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    That does sound very good. Mmmm, and salsa. I might have to try this. Thanks!
  • tmzana
    tmzana Posts: 23
    Options
    That sounds good. I will have to try it. Thanks!!
  • sara_f
    sara_f Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    VERY good idea!!!!
  • stacyoct19
    stacyoct19 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    i will absolutely be trying this! i think i might add some turkey sausage though!

i'm a big fan of jimmy dean d-lites. they have so much protein and really help keep me full all morning long!!!!

thanks!
  • bkeeldo
    bkeeldo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great idea! Thanks for sharing!
  • president1
    Options
    I too am not a big breakfast eater, but if I eat my eggs too early, I feel hungry all day. If you like chinese then try an egg foo young recipe, same calories, only add some fresh bean sprouts to the egg dish, ( more protein add shrimp, chopped chicken) and serve with a dash of soya sauce. Yummy
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    This sounds great!
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!! I have Oatmeal and a Carnation breakfast almost every day but every once in a while I crave something EGG. I usually end up with one of those horrible breakfast sandwitches (and by horrible I do mean HIGH CALORIE cause they taste GREAT!).

This tip is exactly what I need for those days! Thanks!!!
  • cindydufield
    cindydufield Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yes i love this i do have this quite ofteen but do remember to spray the container with pam or other brand becasue it will be tough to get the eggs off. Egg Beaters also has some new flavers chive and cheese and southwester. Great!!