Anyone want to be my "pal"?

Options
Hi! I'm Kristin. I just found MyFitnessPal today and am hoping to find some people to help me with my journey. My goal is to be back to my high school weight in the next 10 months. 80 pounds in 10 months shouldn't be too hard, right? Well, with my lack of motivation, it might be! If anyone wants to chit chat, share stories or give suggestions, I'm all ears!!

Replies

• joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    friend request sent
  • kristothae
    Options
    Sure! I'll send you a friend request. That goal doesn't sound unreasonable at all as long as you stay on task :)
  • tonyalcollins
    Options
    Hi Kristin. My goal is to lose 100 pounds. We've got similar goals. I found myfitnesspal 2 weeks ago so I'm brand new, as well.
  • deb_rn
    deb_rn Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to find motivation!
  • prplrose33
    prplrose33 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    MFP has helped me lose 45 pounds and is a great place to find motivation.
  • prancingpixie99
    prancingpixie99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request too. This place is really helpful and thankfully people are always willing to give support. :D
  • cjlapier
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.
  • DietandVlogsense
    DietandVlogsense Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Request sent. :o)
  • hannahwrnr
    hannahwrnr Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Request sent! I have 87 left to lose, but I have set some "mini" goals for myself. I started with 100 lbs to lose. Looking at that much weight is overwhelming, so I have found that having mini goals of 20 lbs or 15 lbs works best for me. Look forward to helping each other out!