Jillian Michaels Coming Back to Biggest Loser!

Options

Replies

• Rebekah718
    Rebekah718 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Can't wait I love her
  • CrisN99
    CrisN99 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I love that Jillian is back. I also love the addition of teens to the show (who won't be eliminated or weighed on national TV) to help get the message across on childhood obesity. All of this is just fantastic.

Only bad part is that its not until January! And the press release says Dolvett is in. So its a win all the way across the board! :)
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen that show in several seasons but I may check it out when it returns. I never even saw the other coaches.
  • jnaty
    Options
    Yes very much i wish she was my coach
  • apilant
    apilant Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Yay! I saw on Twitter that she had a surprise announcement on the Today show and was hoping that was it! Does anyone know when the fall season begins?
  • country91
    country91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    FINALLY!
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Seriously??? This is some BAD@SS news! :happy: Now, I'm gonna have to go do my research. I really hope that Bob and Dolvett stay, too. That would be one amazing trio of trainers!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    According to her FB page, she's not, it's just rumors. Sorry :ohwell:
  • ilovemaisy
    Options
    I love her and I'm pretty sure it's the truth:

http://news.yahoo.com/nbcs-biggest-loser-adds-teens-michaels-returns-125238891.html

So glad they are also focusing on teens this season too, but January is too far away!
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I quit watching because she was gone, I'll be back watching again now :)
  • Alicia7519
    Options
    Too bad it was just a rumor. I love her. Last night, I watched a couple of episodes of that show where she would visit a family for
    a week. She's great!
  • AquaFitQueen
    AquaFitQueen Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    According to her FB page, she's not, it's just rumors. Sorry :ohwell:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20626567,00.html

People Mag

She's back!

Tough-as-nails trainer Jillian Michaels is returning to NBC's The Biggest Loser when the weight-loss competition returns in January for its 14th season.

The new season will also tackle the problem of childhood obesity, adding contestants between the ages of 13 and 17 who will compete alongside adult contestants, according to reports. But the teens won't face elimination on the show and will not be weighed for the broadcast.

Michael's long-awaited return comes after the fitness guru announced in December 2010 that the show's 11th season would be her last. At the time, she told fans, "I want to take a year off TV and focus on becoming a mommy and doing more charity work."

In May 2012, Michaels, 38, accomplished her goal of building her family when she and partner Heidi Rhoades welcomed two children. After a lengthy process, the couple adopted Lukenisa, 2, from Haiti. That same week, Rhoades delivered the couple's son, Phoenix.

On the Today show Tuesday, Michaels told Al Roker she's still adapting to life as a mother. (Watch a clip below.)

"It's been an incredible ride. I'm still adjusting obviously and I don't know that I'll ever fully be adjusted to it, but there's nothing like it," she says. "It brings a whole new level of meaning to your life."

Michaels, who has a tough reputation on The Biggest Loser, admits that going from having no children to being a mom-of-two can be difficult at times.

"I'm not gonna pretend like it's not a challenge," she says. "There are days when I am definitely tearing out my hair."

With her return to television on the horizon and her family supporting her, the trainer couldn't be happier. "Everything you do, you do for them," she says of her children.
  • GeekyGoddess
    Options
    If this is real I'll actually watch again! Jillian is a special kind of psycho that compliments Bob's special kind of psycho perfectly. OMG..this is exciting!

edited because I just read the abov post. BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Options
    Is she? That's great. I haven't watched since she left.

Me neither, I'm pumped!!
  • Anastacia1119
    Anastacia1119 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    It's real. I watched her interview this morning on the Today show. She will be back and the new season starts in January.
  • GeekyGoddess
    Options
    I don't know who to believe! GAWWWW!
  • trixirn
    trixirn Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Too bad it was just a rumor. I love her. Last night, I watched a couple of episodes of that show where she would visit a family for
    a week. She's great!
    http://theclicker.today.com/_news/2012/09/04/13657455-jillian-michaels-returning-to-biggest-loser-to-tackle-childhood-obesity?lite
  • kathylonergan
    kathylonergan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I knew she would, she asnt really been suceeding with anything else. Yes, she is th effect match for Bob. I like her and thnk I'll enjoy the how more now. She won't take the crap the contestants dealt out the last 2 seasons, that's for sure!
  • buckeyegirl6973
    buckeyegirl6973 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i;m down with it...but Dolvett..is mighty fine!!:happy: