Dude success story... :)

Options

Replies

• WestchesterKB
    WestchesterKB Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That was the most inspiring picture(s) I have seen. Amazing job and thanks for the inspiration. Rock on.
  • usera1365
    usera1365 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You did a Awesome Job.... Wow
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    You're inspiring! And you look fantastic...
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    This post put a big ole smile on my face this morning. Congratulations on accomplishing so much in what seems like such a short period of time. I'm amazed at the transformation. Your drive and determination are phenominal. Enjoy your day!
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    congrats :)
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    "Dude" you don't even look the same! You look fabulous! Kudos for putting your mind to it AND following thru! Good job!
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing and inspiring!!! What a fantastic change and achievement!
  • lindajay3
    lindajay3 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    What an amazing journey - love that you set goals and achieved them! The end result of setting an example for your kids is really the best part!
  • BubbaLax
    BubbaLax Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks again for the awesome responses. It really is nice to hear that I could have a positive influence on someone else's journey!
  • janespal1850
    janespal1850 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Totally inspirational! Thanks for posting.
  • optionalsourcewins
    Options
    Awesome results!! Congratulations!!
  • DaveRCF
    DaveRCF Posts: 266
    Options
    I usually don't respond to these posts (but I lurk and admire all the time). But dude, congrats!!! That is an AMAZING effort in such a short period of time. It's easy for us to all ignore our own health when busy with family, work, volunteer work etc. but you turned it around big time! Fan-freakin-tastic.
  • hawaii86442
    Options
    You look great-younger-and so fit!!!
    Keep up the good work!!!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Congrats on the amazing success!! Keep at it :) I know your wife and kids have to be SO PROUD of you!!

Oh how I miss Wegmans...I was born and raised in Upstate NY, and would give my left leg to have one here in SC!!
  • booboo68
    booboo68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Great job and this was a day when I needed to hear a success story! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • aquamarine78
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I'm at the very beginning of my journey. Stories like yours really help motivate me. :)
  • Barbellsandthimbles
    Options
    Awesome! "Me and My Love"...love it!
  • vcferlita
    Options
    That's awesome
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    Fantastic commitment on your part! Congrats!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Are you sure that's really you?!?!?!? You look amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!