Holiday weightloss challenge?

Options
So for the next few months we have holidays at the end. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas. I think we should start a group. It will really help some people to make small goals in small time frames so its easier to handle. So the first leg of the journey is set for October 31. My goal is going going from 193 to 179. What is yours?

Replies

• cardozm
    cardozm Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    MY GOAL IS ALSO 179.. WE CAN DO THIS!!! GOOD LUCK
  • 87clovers
    87clovers Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    PERFECT! I am going to add you!!!
  • lilfarmer23
    Options
    I'll be on this bandwagon!
  • thegrognard
    Options
    Drop 41 before my 45th Birthday on Nov. 13th.
  • blessingsx2
    blessingsx2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get to 115!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I will join this challenge. The holidays is where i gained some of my weight back last year. Don't want it to happen again!! My goal is 155
  • JoleneCooper
    JoleneCooper Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is to drop 15lbs by the end of the year. I need supportive friends so feel free to add me :happy:
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    one-derland by 2013!!!

so mini goal...12 pounds by halloween.
  • birdi0421
    birdi0421 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would like to participate in this. My goal for Halloween is to lose 15lbs. Feel free to friend me!
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be in Onederland by January, so another 20+ lbs prior to 2013 starting. Will take any support I can get.
  • 87clovers
    87clovers Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I went on ahead and made a group since there are always holidays to make goals with. Its call Holiday mini goals. PLEASE COME JOIN!!!! I really want to see every one of you there!!!!
  • cwilli36
    cwilli36 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    holidays are always the hardest! Workout to offset the calorie intake. My goal is 26 lbs by the end of November to make my goal weight. That will make 82 lbs! I WILL make it! I hope! Lol
    Good luck to everyone!