Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New - Need motivational Friends!

2»

Replies

• Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Walking in southern heat/"humisery" is a real killer.
    "Humisery"? Boy, that really cracked me up! I live in "Hotlanta", so I definitely feel your pain! :glasses:
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Welcome & congrats on taking a good positive step. Feel free to add me, I have been here a while thought sadly I haven't been all that active lately being so busy. Try not to be embarssed about having to walk when running, remember any movement is better than no movement, so walking is fine. Whatever you do just focus on being healthy, best of luck!
  • BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    I know what you mean! I try to get my hubby to work out with me too, but he is a no go most of the time, lol!! That is why I decided to put my efforts into MFP and while I am still fairly new, I have had much more success with the support of the great people on here! I am very similar to you in my efforts and weight range as well, I have yo-yo'd from 140 to 175 so much I can't even count! I think we could definitely be movitivators to eachother! Sending a friend request your way... good luck! :smile:
  • Hi There, I am Kathy. I just joined yesterday. I am from Nova Scotia, Canada.I have never done this before. Wow, what an eye opener when you track your food. I want to lose 25 lbs. I could really use some coaching, as well as exercise tips. I have been walking, drinking my water. I am open to any suggestions. I am also thinking of doing a cleanse.

Thanks, Kathy
  • You can add me. :)
  • crystalirene12
    crystalirene12 Posts: 58 Member
    You can add me. I am new to this tracking of my food but what a difference it makes. My husband and I are both on here and both trying to get back to our pre-wedding bodies!! Marriage has just added on the pounds in an unwelcome fashion the last 6 months. We are ready to get back in shape for a cruise this November. Friend me if youd like!
  • karint74
    karint74 Posts: 131 Member
    Hi avapal,

I'll be your friend!
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    I'm with you! You can add me. I love getting new friends!
  • karint74
    karint74 Posts: 131 Member
    Hi KathyFS,

I'll be your friend! I'm just starting out, too. So far, so good!
  • LyssaJ1
    LyssaJ1 Posts: 240 Member
    Walking in southern heat/"humisery" is a real killer.
    "Humisery"? Boy, that really cracked me up! I live in "Hotlanta", so I definitely feel your pain! :glasses:

Well heck! We're "neighbors"! I'm down in Tallahassee :happy: