Who watches Doctor Oz?

Options
I_wanna_live
I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
I will not go into my personal thoughts on the guy, but a friend of mine wants me to find the recipe that was on today... I don't watch the show, and all that was told was it is a tuna thing. If you watched today, and know the name of today's recipe... or better yet know the recipe itself... please help.

Replies

• taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I don't, but I like grabbing buckets of popcorn and reading threads about his suggestions.
  • I_wanna_live
    Options
    lol... I don't blame you
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Oooh! Was it a fat blasting recipe? I'll bet it was a fat blasting recipe. Probably one that targets belly fat specifically.
  • harrybeard
    harrybeard Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Go To: www.doctoroz.com for complete happening on any past or current show....
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Apparently my 7 year old does bc she quoted diet tips to me last week. I almost screamed. She might know but then again, she should be in school right now.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    I used to watch Dr Oz occasionally until he became a sensationalist and a hawker for questionable products. He has destroyed his authenticity and professional integrity.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    If he cant make enough money being just a surgeon instead of a celebrity, he needs to go on a budget.
  • I_wanna_live
    Options
    Go To: www.doctoroz.com for complete happening on any past or current show....

it wasn't until I read this... that I found the recipe[after searching for an hour :grumble: ]... :smile: Thank you thank you thank you. Now back to more interesting stuff..."The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" by Arthur Conan Doyle
  • clynch1968
    clynch1968 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I used to watch Dr Oz occasionally until he became a sensationalist and a hawker for questionable products. He has destroyed his authenticity and professional integrity.

I agree!! Nothing but a supplement pusher.
  • kattbyrd67
    kattbyrd67 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Didn't see the show because I'm at work, but I think this is what you're looking for:

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/dr-andrew-weils-pasta-puttanesca-tuna