Strange Question for all women out there

Options
2»

Replies

• DussyHoppers
    DussyHoppers Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've got the same problem.

Gone down from a C cup to two little fried eggs. I like being small, but wish my boobies were fuller. Seem to have too much spare skin left in that area that also makes them look wrinkly.
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I've only had b cup boobs at my largest, only lost 3 pounds so far and the boobs are already shrinking, my BF laughs that pimples on my shoulder blades could confuse him in the dark!! An ex-boss (who was blessed with a cleavage to die for) told me to hold my hands together above my head and the press my hands together firmly again and again and again... I guess I need to start that again....
  • xXMollySarusXx
    Options
    I'm kinda worried about this too!
    My mom started a crash diet at the age of 13, and she's 50 and still on it. She has tiny boobs because she deprived herself of nutrients when she was developing, so she's not really well-endowed. Recently she told me that my age is perfect for trying to lose weight--because when you're 18, most people are fully (or close to fully) developed.
    I'm currently a 38DD, and I was under the impression that I would keep my boobs as I thinned. On one hand, it would be easier to shop if they shrunk, but I want to keep them! Will they shrink??
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Firstly - I was going to throw my 2 cents out there but others have said and probably better than I could!

Secondly - Thank you all of you - I love the women on this site - was having a very crappy day and I found this post and had a giggle at all of us sitting discussing the girls with each other as only women can do!

Thirdly - thanks for the exercise tips - will definately be trying these - my girls got bigger with both kids and so far (touch wood!) I havent gone down any in cup size and Im hoping the strength training keeps it that way -build the underlying muscle so the girls dont "look" like they're drooping quite so much

Again - thanks!
  • pikselinka
    pikselinka Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I've lost a lot from my boobs as well, I suppose it's normal since boobs are made mostly of fat anyway. From cup D to C and I'm not sure if they won't shrink to B with time since I am still trying to lose a bit ...
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    How many of just did that exercise at our desk? lol. Thanks for the tip.
  • manda_phil
    manda_phil Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goodness, I wish i could lose it off my boobs...I have lost in excess of 100cm off my whole body and only 2cm is off my boobs (of which im convinced was back fat!! hehehe) Definately starting to look like a cartoon character...32G size is here to stay!
  • nixism
    nixism Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    That's just part of weight loss I guess... all the good bits go first (boobs, bum etc)... it takes an ages to lose from thighs/tummy etc... arrrgh... the joys of being a woman eh!!
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem but mine are starting to look more proportionate for my body. I was small to begin with so I am hoping not to lose too much more.
  • mkstirp
    mkstirp Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You are all lovely women regardless of how big, small, droopy or perky your breasts are. And for those of you that breastfed your children, yay you! That's what they at are really made for. Sexy is a mindset not a cup size!
  • traceybush
    traceybush Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXE0e_C8hF4 I hope this clip on youtube helps with some ideas for bust exercises.