Weird breast NSV

Options
ang3h
ang3h Posts: 185 Member
Okay, I am probably the only woman out there that feels this way, but.. I had a NSV yesterday in that I was able to go bra-less and not have my boobs jiggling everywhere!

I hate bras. I hated having large(ish) breasts, mainly because they remind me of being heavy. At my heaviest I went up to a D cup. When I started losing, I was at a C cup for awhile.. now I am at the low end of a B cup and it's so liberating to wear cute shirts that would look really awkward with a bra! I do alot of pectoral exercises and that's helped cut down on the jiggle probably, too.

Personally I have never linked my sense of femininity with my breast size. My massive hips make up for it I guess.. and I rather dislike my hips, but that's a whole other gripe :p

Replies

• laelafaye
    Options
    Good for you lady friend! I have always been self conscious about my petite bosom...Although whenever I see dancers with the same "condition" it makes me feel graceful. In the end its just about flaunting what you have, I think your profile picture is beautiful. I'm happy you're feeling awesome about yourself. Rock them hippie shirts! :)
  • dannigirl1
    Options
    personally i don't think there is a connection between weight and breast size. I have been the same cup sizes for years and it has stayed the same over the years with my change in weight which has been a different of about 50 pounds. Its more of a genetic thing and a hormonal thing. my mother told me that she was always a B cup and then once she got pregnant that is when she went up to a D and stayed there.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    personally i don't think there is a connection between weight and breast size. I have been the same cup sizes for years and it has stayed the same over the years with my change in weight which has been a different of about 50 pounds. Its more of a genetic thing and a hormonal thing. my mother told me that she was always a B cup and then once she got pregnant that is when she went up to a D and stayed there.

There is a connection, aside from breast tissue, the breasts are made up of fat. My breasts have got quite a bit smaller too.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Lucky you.

I've gone from a DD plus to a large C/ small D, and wouldn't mind losing more.
  • lolarit
    lolarit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I've always had large breasts and then I gained weight and they... got even bigger! While I'll never be able to get away with not wearing a bra, I can't wait to reach my goal weight just so that my breasts are not all up in my face :P Great NSV!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!